The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Accommodation at City University of London.

I’m starting at city uni in September. I was wondering if anyone had been offered accommodation or has been told which accommodation they got, or if not does anyone know when we’ll be told? I’m panicking as I don’t live close enough to travel everyday and I missed the 30th June guarantee.

Scroll to see replies

I'm also starting at City university in September and didn't miss the 30th June guarantee but I also haven't got any offers yet. However, according to the email City sent me, if your uni offer for a course is conditional (like mine) then you will have to wait until A level result day. They also mentioned that it will take about two weeks to allocate rooms to guaranteed students starting from results day. If you are still worried, then you should try contacting the accommodation team to try and sort out the issue.

Here are the contact details of the accommodation team just in case you didn't know:

Email: [email protected]
Phone:020 7040 7040

Hope this helped. :smile:
Original post by Bethanyl12
I’m starting at city uni in September. I was wondering if anyone had been offered accommodation or has been told which accommodation they got, or if not does anyone know when we’ll be told? I’m panicking as I don’t live close enough to travel everyday and I missed the 30th June guarantee.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks. My offer is unconditional so hopefully I will. What are you going to be studying ??
Original post by Anonymous
I'm also starting at City university in September and didn't miss the 30th June guarantee but I also haven't got any offers yet. However, according to the email City sent me, if your uni offer for a course is conditional (like mine) then you will have to wait until A level result day. They also mentioned that it will take about two weeks to allocate rooms to guaranteed students starting from results day. If you are still worried, then you should try contacting the accommodation team to try and sort out the issue.

Here are the contact details of the accommodation team just in case you didn't know:

Email: [email protected]
Phone:020 7040 7040

Hope this helped. :smile:
I will be studying adult nursing. What are you going to be studying?
Thanks. My offer is unconditional so hopefully I will. What are you going to be studying ??
Reply 4
Child nursing. How old are you?
Reply 5
Hi I’m also hopefully going city 😆😆😆

Hi there!

If you don't hear back from City regarding your accommodation don't worry. We're here to help!

We offer private student accommodation which is located 39 mins from City University.

Our prices start from £199 per week and more information can be found on our website: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accommodation/london/mannequin-house

Good luck and hope you hear back from City soon! But if you need any help feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

The Mannequin House Team- Student Roost London
([email protected])
Original post by __aniisa
Hi I’m also hopefully going city 😆😆😆

What are you going to be studying?
Child nursing. How old are you?

I am 18 years old. I just turned 18 in July. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.
Reply 9
Original post by theunknown11
I am 18 years old. I just turned 18 in July. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

I just turned 19, have you met anyone else going city or do you know anyone ?? Also, where you from if you don’t mind me asking.
Does any one know of a room within a private home that can be rented on an adhock basic. For very cheap??? Thank you.
very near city of law btw
I just turned 19, have you met anyone else going city or do you know anyone ?? Also, where you from if you don’t mind me asking.

I don't think anybody I know will be doing nursing or going to City, University of London. Also I live in Bromley.
Does any one know of a room within a private home that can be rented on an adhock basic. For very cheap??? Thank you.

I really don't know of any but if I find any, I will let you know.
I will be doing Radiography at City starting this September but coming from Manchester and seeing how expensive these 1 bedroom flats is unbelievable, I couldn't believe what I have seen and thought I was the only one that has accommodation problem.Honestly guys I can't really sleep because I am thinking of what to for 24 hours but still get a solution.Whether to wait next and try to save up some money or go to London some flexible jobs for me survive. any anyone wanting to share rooms outside the centre to reduce the living costs, please get in touch with me.Any advice of how I can survive is welcomed
I will be studying adult nursing. What are you going to be studying?

Hi all! I'll also be studying adult nursing at City :biggrin:

Btw does anyone know if there is a different start date for adult nursing/nursing students? thanks.
Original post by officialmay
Hi all! I'll also be studying adult nursing at City :biggrin:

Btw does anyone know if there is a different start date for adult nursing/nursing students? thanks.

I think the start date for adult nursing is on the 16th of September at City but I'm not sure.

Also, I didn't get a place at City, which was disappointing as it was my first choice. However, I did get my insurance choice at UEA, which I am actually really happy to hear about after finding out that it is one of the best for nursing in the country.

Although, it's still unfortunate that I didn't get a place at City because it is a lot closer to home than UEA. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your time at City. :smile:
Heyy, does anyone know if we're allowed to move into Liberty House one day before the contract start date?

Thanks!
Hello I’m going to city this year 2022 I desperately need accommodation does anyone have any guidance as the halls are fully booked and I didn’t get accommodation thanks
Original post by Lovemusicsimple
Hello I’m going to city this year 2022 I desperately need accommodation does anyone have any guidance as the halls are fully booked and I didn’t get accommodation thanks

I'm not sure. I would email the accommodations team, which I'm sure you've probably done, to try and be first if/when something becomes available. I was able to get to IQ city a couple months ago. Maybe check the university of london accommodations to see if there's something close by.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending