The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Who else is transferring to DMU?

Hi I am going into my second year, I was ljmu for 2 years but transferring to dmu and starting my second year again in business and management, anyone else the Same?
Heya, I've just popped this in the de montfort university forum for you :h: :woo:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Bethany Henry
Hi I am going into my second year, I was ljmu for 2 years but transferring to dmu and starting my second year again in business and management, anyone else the Same?

Hi @Bethany Henry

Sorry you're leaving us, but best of luck with the rest of your studies at De Montfort!

Zoe :smile:
I have transferred in the past from another university to DMU.
Original post by SomeT
I have transferred in the past from another university to DMU.

Hi, I’m looking to transfer to DMU after finishing my first year at a different university. Was just wondering, did you transfer after completing first year and how easy was it to transfer? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m looking to transfer to DMU after finishing my first year at a different university. Was just wondering, did you transfer after completing first year and how easy was it to transfer? Thanks :smile:

Hi!

I would recommend calling our admissions team, the contact details of which are through this link which will have the details for your desired faculty: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate-study/entry-and-admissions-criteria/admissions-offices.aspx

By getting into contact with admissions, you will find out your options and see whether it is necessary to finish your first year before you transfer, or whether you can go early as the academic year has just started.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other queries :smile:

- Niamh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending