The Student Room Group

i hate what i choose to do at university

I hate university and what i am doing there. when i was in high school i didn't know what to do but since most of my friends and my parents told me to do bachelor of science so I went ahead and got into sceince. I did okay in first semester and failed a class in my 2nd semester and then took 1 semester off and then came back and did good in that a semester but after that i have been doing bad in classes and crying everyday. I put in a lot of effort but i think i hate the content of it so much and I am just uncomfortable with students they all love science and are so smart i feel like dumb between them. today i am in my fifth year i kept telling myself that people will make of fun me if i switch but now i am scared for the job i can't imagine myself doing this for my rest of life. I still dont know what i really want to do.
Original post by karama
I hate university and what i am doing there. when i was in high school i didn't know what to do but since most of my friends and my parents told me to do bachelor of science so I went ahead and got into sceince. I did okay in first semester and failed a class in my 2nd semester and then took 1 semester off and then came back and did good in that a semester but after that i have been doing bad in classes and crying everyday. I put in a lot of effort but i think i hate the content of it so much and I am just uncomfortable with students they all love science and are so smart i feel like dumb between them. today i am in my fifth year i kept telling myself that people will make of fun me if i switch but now i am scared for the job i can't imagine myself doing this for my rest of life. I still dont know what i really want to do.

5th year? What course are you doing?
Reply 2
Oh, which university are you in?
Are you boy or girl? What do you really want to do?

Quick Reply

Latest