The Student Room Group

Psychology online learning course

Guys, I'd like to pick your brains about something 😀
I'm on a mission to prepare the online learning course on a topic(s) within Psychology. It's not going to be an A-level exam revision course but rather something that will help you build up on your interest in the subject, extend your knowledge and show how fascinating of a field Psych is so, I'm trying to get some intelligence on what topics you find exciting/you'd like to learn more about!! The idea can be related to something from your exam spec, but it can totally be something that is not part of the course 🙂
Please, please share your ideas 🙏🙏
Original post by NatLemKaz
Guys, I'd like to pick your brains about something 😀
I'm on a mission to prepare the online learning course on a topic(s) within Psychology. It's not going to be an A-level exam revision course but rather something that will help you build up on your interest in the subject, extend your knowledge and show how fascinating of a field Psych is so, I'm trying to get some intelligence on what topics you find exciting/you'd like to learn more about!! The idea can be related to something from your exam spec, but it can totally be something that is not part of the course 🙂
Please, please share your ideas 🙏🙏

schizophrenia?

Quick Reply

Latest