The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello1234512345
Perfect, thank you for helping. So it does stay as Application Under Assessment for a while then? (6 weeks+)?

yes, it appears to be so. App under assessment for the time of processing(4-6+ weeks) and changes to 'currently being processed by admission' once the decision has been made
Original post by jaid1996
Did you get an offer for MSc ML?

Yes, a bit more than a month ago.
Hey guys anyone got a call for the MSc Finance math test?
Hey, I just received my online interview email for MSc Management - could you help me get an idea on the number of/kind of questions to expect, how can I prep for it, length of the interview? I'm very nervous so any advice would be great. Thanks
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 584
Original post by medafinil
What does your profile look like if I can ask? Cant find many people applying to this department.

Me: 1 years of volunteering in social care settings, 5+ years working as HCA, medicine degree from RG uni + other unrelated certificates and business ventures

(International student) Nutrition & Dietetics degree, current public health research assistant, 6 months of volunteer work in public health research and social care settings, presented B.sc thesis abstract in a high impact journal conference + other unrelated jobs
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 585
Original post by rueporc
Any news about Computer Science MSc?

I've also applied to this program, application complete and references submitted on February 2nd, but still no updates or changes.
After waiting for 9 weeks, I got offer yesterday(Friday, as many told that UCL always offer on Friday".
My application information ( International student)
Msc healthcare facilities
Applied on 20Dec 2019 last reference sent on 20 Jan 2020
Wish all of you good luck!!
- Current University: None, Graduated London Met in 2017 in Banking and Finance
- Achieved Grade: First Class
- Prospective Course: Computational Finance
- Prospective College: UCL
- Fun fact/extracurricular activities: Went travelling from Sep 2017-Sep 2018. Worked in Deloitte From Sep 2018-Sep 2019 in Financial Advisory.

Applied 7th March 2020
References received from UCL 15th March 2020
Was thinking about this course - are you wanting to become a Quant?

Original post by azureussaurora
- Current University: None, Graduated London Met in 2017 in Banking and Finance
- Achieved Grade: First Class
- Prospective Course: Computational Finance
- Prospective College: UCL
- Fun fact/extracurricular activities: Went travelling from Sep 2017-Sep 2018. Worked in Deloitte From Sep 2018-Sep 2019 in Financial Advisory.

Applied 7th March 2020
References received from UCL 15th March 2020
Original post by iridra
I've also applied to this program, application complete and references submitted on February 2nd, but still no updates or changes.

Same here. Applied in March, but haven't heard back.
Original post by bndtkau
Same here. Applied in March, but haven't heard back.

It is March
Original post by hello1234512345
Was thinking about this course - are you wanting to become a Quant?

Indeed I am. Thats the goal and the dream.
Original post by iridra

what is your bachelors, uni and score may I ask?
Hi all, is there any Msc Energy Systems and Data Analytics applicants here?
Reply 594
Anyone heard back from MSc Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment? Applied beginning of February and haven't heard back at all.
Finally received a conditional offer (I need to send my final transcript from my college) from IOE MA Education (Citizenship) ! My references were completed mid-December.
Original post by mmapleu
Finally received a conditional offer (I need to send my final transcript from my college) from IOE MA Education (Citizenship) ! My references were completed mid-December.

Congratulations!
Reply 597
Any updates on CSML? I saw someone even had to wait for 23 weeks to get an offer. I’m a bit worried about that.
Original post by u.dian
Any updates on CSML? I saw someone even had to wait for 23 weeks to get an offer. I’m a bit worried about that.

Hi there - I applied on Nov. 2nd with references complete to both MSc. ML and MSc. CSML. I received an offer for the former on 16th March, but am still waiting to hear back from the latter. It's a bit confusing as at this rate, the deadline for me to accept the ML offer (April 24th) will have lapsed before they tell me about CSML.

How about you? When did you apply?
Original post by akg2018
Hi there - I applied on Nov. 2nd with references complete to both MSc. ML and MSc. CSML. I received an offer for the former on 16th March, but am still waiting to hear back from the latter. It's a bit confusing as at this rate, the deadline for me to accept the ML offer (April 24th) will have lapsed before they tell me about CSML.

How about you? When did you apply?

My references were submitted in early January for the ML, but I haven't got any decision yet. I've got a few offers for US institutions and have to respond by mid of this month. I doubt that UCL will come back to me in the next two weeks.

Latest

Trending

Trending