The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Weird feeling like i'm gonna die soon

Hey guys, i suffer from anxiety and severe depression for a start. But i have this weird underlying feeling like i'm gonna die soon, i've a lot of anxiety about my health in general so it might just be that.

But i've been getting that feeling and i'm scared that if i die, my friends won't find out how much they meant to me and even if they'll know. I hope it's just anxiety but i don't know, has anyone else experienced this?
I've experienced this from time to time and yes I have GAD so I believe it's just a symptom of an anxiety disorder.
Trust me, it doesn't stick with you and your mind is messing with you.
Speak up because people care :smile:
Reply 2
Yes last month I felt that I’m going to be ding soon rather than later. I’m a impath I get feelings I can feel things dream of things that have happened. I have premonitions that have happened can feel peoples energy. And some how I have felt I’m going soon. And I know how I am going to go etc. it’s weird because I’m not scared about it.
Hey. I've been having lots of anxiety and I believe I'm gonna die, but and that it's psychosis at the same time. I been having some wierd days and now it's acting up again hope it's not actually dying.... As someone described it feels factual and constant, with anxiety.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Shadman9130
Hey guys, i suffer from anxiety and severe depression for a start. But i have this weird underlying feeling like i'm gonna die soon, i've a lot of anxiety about my health in general so it might just be that. But i've been getting that feeling and i'm scared that if i die, my friends won't find out how much they meant to me and even if they'll know. I hope it's just anxiety but i don't know, has anyone else experienced this?
Yes! I been feeling like this for quite some time now. It sucks, but I have faith that its just panic attacks or anxiety attacks.

Latest