The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
**** that rag. Daily mail sucks.
That's ****ing ridiculous.
Reply 3
Heh, I have the feeling that the actuality is something like one or two nutjob fundamentalists make a complaint, in a similar way to how Gladys from Tunbridge Wells gives the BBC hell for someone exposing a bit of midriff.

Add Daily Mail spin however, and it turns into 'Muslims want to kill puppies and eat babies!??!1111!!'
Reply 4

That's ****ing ridiculous.

That puppys cute. Excuse my ignorance, but whats the problem?
Reply 5
Eurgh, how could anyone be petty enough to complain about that?!
Reply 6
dd Daily Mail spin however, and it turns into 'Muslims want to kill puppies and eat babies!??!1111!!'

Hehehe...

Its not against their religion. Its just because M got bitten by one and apparentley thats why they are considered unclean,..
Today isn't April 1st by anychance, is it?

No way can that be right? I know dogs are seen as "haram" by some people in Muslim culture but it's a picture of a dog, I even know of some Muslim people that own dogs, so it must have been a very small minority that complained...

I think it's rediculous that this was seen as offensive, and if they have to apologise for somethign stupid and harmless like this then we might as well make the country entirely politically correct and just stop anything that could be remotley offensive to anybody... (oh wait, that's impossible)
k9ruby

What? I have a problem with the fact that people had a problem over a puppy.
Reply 9

What? I have a problem with the fact that people had a problem over a puppy.

I know. I think its going a little too far now...
Reply 10
imtired
BAWWWW a CUTE puppy! Who the **** are these people that complain about this ****? Do they get paid by the newspapers to complain about **** like this? I don't know a single person who would be bothered by that there is definitely something going on because this is absolute ********.

Your avatar is the single most disturbing thing I have ever seen.
Reply 11
Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat.

Nice rhetoric mother ****ers.
Reply 12

Seconded. Its going to give me nightmares.
"outrage"...such a powerful word.

What a load of crap. Some shopkeeper didn't want to put the advert up in their shops, so what, it's their shop! If you aren't happy, then take those extra cards and stick them on your car window.

Daily mail is such rubbish. Crude propaganda.There are some people out there who really want to cause tensions and discontent.
Reply 14
What the **** were you doing on the Daily Mail site?
Reply 15
bahahahahaahahahahahaha! I see a fatwa on all dogs in the works ... either they convert to Islam or they die :wink:
Reply 16
I bet this is a 'cat people' conspiracy
Reply 17
Tomber

I can do it too:

TSR user DISTURBED by cute character from kids tv show.
Reply 18
imtired
I can do it too:

TSR user DISTURBED by cute character from kids tv show.

Paul Dacre called - he's offering you a job.
Reply 19
Thats ****ing rediculous, they put a BLACK dog?! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending