The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

113 out of 313 would be a prostitute :redface: that is bleak
Reply 141
There are always other options, I can't envisiona situation where my only option is to sell my body. If the situation was possible, then probably yes.
Only people in the most extreme situations would ever resort to such action.
Do you believe people enjoy hiring out their bodies for anyone to have a go?
prostitution is not something people want to get into.
Reply 143
Original post by Forget that

prostitutes is not something people want to get into.

I suppose they could just have a cuddle but that wouldn't be very good vfm shirley
There was a piece on this on "The Young Turks" recently.

Apparantly more and more girls are considering this these days, especially in the US. Either that or getting "sugar daddies."
Original post by viffer
I suppose they could just have a cuddle but that wouldn't be very good vfm shirley

lol you changed my quote- but that works as well :rolleyes:
Reply 146
No: too many creeps, I would lose my self respect, I would be putting myself in potential danger, I would be encouraging the prostitute culture by being part of it. If you're gonna go down that road why can't you just do pole dancing or something? Safer and more steady way to earn money
:sadnod:
Although I very much doubt anyone would be interested in using me for that purpose, yeah, I would. It's a very good, cheap and easy way to make money.
Reply 149
Despite being a militant feminist, after visiting a stripclub last week I have to say it looks like hella fun. Plus poledancing looks like a really fun way to keep fit. Prostitution however: considered the idea after being told of a friend's friend who does it, heard a story about a really old guy pooing on her chest, decided no. :p:
I wouldn't do prostitution, but would be a stripper/poledancer/happilly do Burlesque-no chance of abuse, unwanted pregnancy, sti's etc...
No. It is totally against my morals.
Nope. In the unlikely event that was the only option, I'd just work at McDonalds with my virginity intact.
I'd become one anyway. :wink:
Reply 154
For me the title if this thread is silly - prostitution isn't that profitable. I'd recomment finding a pimp, slaying him and taking his place. It's what I plan on doing as a back-up plan (My parents don't know yet, but I think they have an inkling from the number of blood-spattered fedoras about my room).
I don't think the Law Society would look too kindly on that...
Reply 156
Sure, why not.
Reply 157
No. But I might consider stripping/pole dancing in a club because it would be safer. However, I lack the *ahem* skill set.
Reply 158
I love how the girls are going "ew, no, self-respect, dignity! etc. etc." and the guys are pretty much "lol yeah sure, why not."
Hell no, I value my body and self respect way more than going to university. I'd rather go to university at a later stage in life when I have more financial support.

Latest

Trending

Trending