The Student Room Group

Please why does my sister behave like this? I was crying the other day

My sister is 29 and I'm a year older then her and a male.

When I was going to alton towers, she said it's my dads car and he needs it.

Which I replied to I will drop him off and give him money to get taxi home. She then lectured me.

She then said I never pay for anything and I said ask him how I pay for petrol. And I should pay for insurance when I didn't have a job.

The other day she insulted an old women on the street for getting in her way.

Between 2005-2012 she didn't want to talk to me and looked at me angry.

At other times when I ask her at events she looks at me angry and replies back to me in an angry manner. Or when I ask something.

She is selfish too and sometimes has ago at my dad at times.

She doesn't contribute to the bills which I believe my dad would appreciate. I'm contributing to the petrol and bills and she's a professional working as a manager for almost 3 years and contributed no money.

She doesn't answer me back properly when I ask her stuff which is normal.

My uncle bullied me since 2008 and I shouted at her and she said 'do you know what you did to us' what the hell did they do to me for so many years and my dad. For goodness sake doesn't she have pride or respect for us?

What's her problem in all? Is that such a problem I drop my dad off and give him money when he is ok with it?

I'm surprised shes got everything she wants.

I've been crying and she asked my dad to kick me out of the house.

She doesn't want to listen to or my dad who said my uncle is a bully. She still wants to be good friends with him.

Every Saturday she also seems to kick off.

Last birthday I believe the day before she was having a right go.
She isn't trustworthy at all, she doesn't even tell me anything or say anything.

Acts in sad ways like not given me a very very small piece of chicken when there was an abundance of it.

Also when we was going to visit my cousins's house she was having a right go at me.

Just now she was having a go, I am at fault, but it's nothing serious, but it is too much.

She had a go at me the other day too.

She has the life she wants, she is on the whatsapp to her friends every moment, what the hell is her problem?

Maybe her friends are struggling to find a someone for a long time and she's upset and they take a dig on me at times.

When she has a go I feel like crying.

Below is copied and pasted from a document a while ago:

4) Also when something nice happens to me she just goes “I want my money back”.

Today 21/11/18 I was helping out my dad and she came into to the kitchen saying “you don't help out anyone” and she was saying it in an angry way

Also a few days ago she kept saying “you take notes down on everything” she was getting aggressive. I said I don't and she said very arrogantly “yes you do” I say I something take notes down on things specific to me.

Also she says “why do you want to know on the family whatsapp”-it's not like you like them anyway M then I said “It's because I've done things to them” and she said what about the stuff you done to me and she knows I was in emotional pain and I know they did it in a deliberate, calm, collected way M

I asked her for the barclays pin reader which she has and she doesn't give it.

What about her? When she was in her late teens-she used to come back with tantrums in the house. The police dropped her off and I opened the he said “they was messing about in Birmingham and we decided to not to take them in” my dad also had tell the officer the girl lived. She also lies a lot. If I said that, right then her reputation would've been very, very bad.

I asked her a year ago can I have the whatsapp family picture on the whatsapp family chat which was freely, readily available to everyone since my whatsapp was not working properly and she kept saying “why” “why” and I gave her reason and she was still negative if it was her friends-straight away.

Yesterday when I wanted to rent out she says but I owe my father money and she started shouting at me a lot, however I think she's manipulating me.

Can you possibly suss out why she is like this? She has everything and seems happy on the whatsapp with her friends.

It just seems like she is selfish, she wants to act out in ways whenever she wants. She obviously has no morals or integrity and can bully someone to manipulate or bully to use someone for her own problems.
Wow, that’s a lot..... to read.
Reply 2
Please
Reply 3
Please help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

No trending threads to show

Trending

No trending threads to show