The Student Room Group

teacher told my sister i was stupid in front of everyone

So I left high school a long time ago. My sister is attending the same school i used to go to. Now on of my ex teachers found out i’m her older sister. Apparently he told her in from of everyone how stupid I was. (I got a D in geography the only GCSE I failed.) She told me she started crying afterward.

Why do you think he would do this? I feel kind of hurt. I mean I know i should’ve passed but it’s not my fault i failed. I tried my best.
Reply 1
Original post by gabriellakhan
So I left high school a long time ago. My sister is attending the same school i used to go to. Now on of my ex teachers found out i’m her older sister. Apparently he told her in from of everyone how stupid I was. (I got a D in geography the only GCSE I failed.) She told me she started crying afterward.

Why do you think he would do this? I feel kind of hurt. I mean I know i should’ve passed but it’s not my fault i failed. I tried my best.

Honestly, don't worry about it. He's definitely a waste of space teacher, who thinks that he is better than everyone else (spoiler alert he's probably not!).
Also, you and your sister are different people, so make sure she doesn't cry when you are brought up ...
Reply 2
this teacher is very unprofessional. he does not seem to have the slightest interest in data protection and that
Original post by the bear
this teacher is very unprofessional. he does not seem to have the slightest interest in data protection and that

yeah and the fact that he literally made a kid cry.. it’s so inconsiderate
Original post by A h
Honestly, don't worry about it. He's definitely a waste of space teacher, who thinks that he is better than everyone else (spoiler alert he's probably not!).
Also, you and your sister are different people, so make sure she doesn't cry when you are brought up ...

i’m just confused as to why he would say anything at all.

Do teachers get a telling off if their students don’t pass. That’s all I can think of why he was so vexed lol.

Quick Reply

Latest