best cheap fragrances for girls? Watch

lorinsrem
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
pls give some cheap perfume suggestions (i'm broke but ur girl still wants to smell good) i'm a teen and i love gourmand scents like vanilla and caramel, i don't mind fruit and florals as long as it's not heavy, and absolutely no patchouli. i really want to try katy perry 'meow' and 'mad love' (please tell me what they're like if you have tried them). what would u guys recommend?
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You should look in places like next for own brand fragrances.
Or eBay and buy unwanted gifts from other people
But be careful. Only buy them from sellers who have one or two. If it’s all they sell and the price is very cheap it could be fake
themonicam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lorinsrem)
pls give some cheap perfume suggestions (i'm broke but ur girl still wants to smell good) i'm a teen and i love gourmand scents like vanilla and caramel, i don't mind fruit and florals as long as it's not heavy, and absolutely no patchouli. i really want to try katy perry 'meow' and 'mad love' (please tell me what they're like if you have tried them). what would u guys recommend?
I personally adore Zara fragrances because they last for sooooooo long. I put perfume in the morning and in the evening when I shower I can smell it. All perfumes I've owned by Zara last long and are not pricey at all - about 10 to 20 quid.
PastaIsLife
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
the ariana grande ones are pretty cheap
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by themonicam)
I personally adore Zara fragrances because they last for sooooooo long. I put perfume in the morning and in the evening when I shower I can smell it. All perfumes I've owned by Zara last long and are not pricey at all - about 10 to 20 quid.
thank you for the suggestion, are there any specific Zara scents that you like? (:

(Original post by PastaIsLife)
the ariana grande ones are pretty cheap
i own one of her fragrances but don't like them for some reason :/
PastaIsLife
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thank you for the suggestion, are there any specific Zara scents that you like? (:

which one?
themonicam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Okay so the thing with Zara is that their perfumes are like their clothing line so every season there are new ones and they never repeat them which really sucks as my ultimate favourite was Dark Emerald but I got that in 2017 so I doubt you'll be able to find it today. Two months ago I got Ruby Berries and they should still have it in stock. However, keep in mind that I like really sweet scents and the Ruby Berries one pretty much smells like candy, not many people fancy such smells.
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by PastaIsLife)
which one?
i have the ari one and there's something really off about it to me. i also don't like moonlight (i smelled it once as my friend had it) it smelled like air freshener. i really want the cloud one as it has amazing notes but i don't have £40 lmao
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by themonicam)
Okay so the thing with Zara is that their perfumes are like their clothing line so every season there are new ones and they never repeat them which really sucks as my ultimate favourite was Dark Emerald but I got that in 2017 so I doubt you'll be able to find it today. Two months ago I got Ruby Berries and they should still have it in stock. However, keep in mind that I like really sweet scents and the Ruby Berries one pretty much smells like candy, not many people fancy such smells.
is it cloyingly sweet? and i researched Zara scents and found one called 'Nuit' which has really nice notes on fragrantica and is £12.99 for 200ml, have you tried it?
leopard202
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Zara are good (as others mentioned), they have a Vanilla one, so does the Body Shop (they also have a really nice Smoky Rose). Lush have body sprays that are quite cheap, the Snow Fairy smells like candyfloss and lasts long. I remember River Island had one called Paris which smells like Jean Paul Gaultier! Juicy Couture have some fragrances which are under 19 pounds and smell really good. Couture Couture is one of them
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ariana Grande’s cloud perfume
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by leopard202)
Zara are good (as others mentioned), they have a Vanilla one, so does the Body Shop (they also have a really nice Smoky Rose). Lush have body sprays that are quite cheap, the Snow Fairy smells like candyfloss and lasts long. I remember River Island had one called Paris which smells like Jean Paul Gaultier! Juicy Couture have some fragrances which are under 19 pounds and smell really good. Couture Couture is one of them
thank you so much for the suggestions <3 will deffo look them up
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Ariana Grande’s cloud perfume
hi, i really want that one actually. if you have it could you describe the scent for me? (:
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
VS has loads and a vanilla one if I'm correct
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by mpaprika)
VS has loads and a vanilla one if I'm correct
i actually have the vanilla lace one, but i was looking for a long lasting perfume instead of a body mist, thank you for the suggestion though <33
CTLeafez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can get a can of Lynx Africa for like £1.81 from Superdrug

https://www.superdrug.com/Lynx/Lynx-...150ml/p/349011
Last edited by CTLeafez; 2 weeks ago
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hi, i really want that one actually. if you have it could you describe the scent for me? (:
Smells sort of planty? Like pond reeds Idk my sense of smell is weird
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by CTLeafez)
You can get a can of Lynx Africa for like £1.81 from Superdrug

https://www.superdrug.com/Lynx/Lynx-...150ml/p/349011
thankss, it's just that i was looking for a sweet smelling perfume instead of a deodorant
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Smells sort of planty? Like pond reeds Idk my sense of smell is weird
lol, does it not smell like vanilla or whipped cream like the notes state?
CTLeafez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thankss, it's just that i was looking for a sweet smelling perfume instead of a deodorant
I know, I was just making a joke which has missed the mark 😂

Have you tried somewhere like Boots? Ngl I’m not really in the know about perfumes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (203)
19.13%
Labour (449)
42.32%
Liberal Democrats (208)
19.6%
Green Party (54)
5.09%
Brexit Party (28)
2.64%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (16)
1.51%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.94%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)