The Student Room Group

personal statement

I want to do architecture BA at university and I wanted to write a personal statement. I dont know how to start what words to use?
Original post by hit_0209
I want to do architecture BA at university and I wanted to write a personal statement. I dont know how to start what words to use?

Hi @hit_0209,

Sometimes thinking about where to start when writing your personal statement is the hardest part!

The Student Room actually has a lot of great tools for constructing your personal statement, such as this Personal Statement builder, and article on How to write an excellent personal statement in 10 steps.

In short: think about anything you’ve done that’s relevant to what you want to study, and don’t worry too much about this. Anything that demonstrates your passion and suitability to the course, throw it in!

The word count of the personal statement can be quite limiting, so make sure you keep it as concise as possible while getting all that you can in!

You could also check out UEA’s page on how to write your personal statement here, and if you’d like any more tips, feel free to let us know!

Emilie Official UEA TSR Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending