The Student Room Group

[Official] Oxford History Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Just been invited to interview at Wadham for Ancient and Modern history!!!
Just got an interview at Queen´s!!
Original post by nrvg2
I applied to Balliol too!

Mine is engineering, you?
Original post by Amber9williams
Would you mind saying what your grades are? X

GCSE - 10 A*s and predicted A*A*A xx
Original post by alecriell
That is fair tbh, cheers for letting me know!

Have you heard back yet? Queen´s emails have been sent i think
Has anyone heard from Somerville
Original post by galaxy1008
Have you heard back yet? Queen´s emails have been sent i think

Hahahahaha ha no *breakdown intensifies*. I am a history & ml applicant so idk if that means mine will come later..... I hope so
really confused as to why I haven’t been told as new has sent invites so thought they would also send rejections at the same time does anyone know what might have happened?
Just got an interview at Queen's for straight history!!!!
Has anyone heard from Oriel?
Original post by ClioUrania

No :frown:
Rejection from Worcester. Good luck everyone
Original post by ClioUrania

I’ve got an interview at Oriel after being reallocated there from Brasenose but I haven’t received the email from Oriel yet with all the details so I don’t think Oriel have sent them out yet🤷🏼*♀️
Original post by Harrietcrossin
really confused as to why I haven’t been told as new has sent invites so thought they would also send rejections at the same time does anyone know what might have happened?

You might have been reallocated to another college and they have not contacted you yet
Original post by zoenicole101
I’ve got an interview at Oriel after being reallocated there from Brasenose but I haven’t received the email from Oriel yet with all the details so I don’t think Oriel have sent them out yet🤷🏼*♀

I suppose the college really is just that late then. Congratulations!
Interview for history at queens, not sure I'm want to go if I get an offer but might as well go for the experience I guess.
Received an offer to interview at Lincoln College for History and Spanish at about 16:30!
Oh cripes people are starting to get interviews for my college and I haven't....
Got an interview from Christ Church, straight History!
got an interview for history Worcester at like 4 today! good luck everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending