The Student Room Group

What have you eaten today?

Really interested to know what everyone eats in a day. I want to compare what I eat with everyone else.

Scroll to see replies

morning had 3 eggs. 2 salmon wraps lunch. just had 150g pasta with pesto. gonna have a sandwhich later and a glass of milk. i feel like this is below my calorie surplus tho..
Cereal, iced coffee with tapioca pearls, rice pudding, few crackers, 1 fried chicken wing, a couple of buttered toasts, about 4 chocolate bars

Yes, I do have unhealthy habits
BLT sandwich and BBQ Beef Hula Hoops for lunch.
Smoked salmon and creme cheese bagels garnished with rocket for dinner.
5 pieces of coconut and vanilla flapjacks that I baked when I got home from work.
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
BLT sandwich and BBQ Beef Hula Hoops for lunch.
Smoked salmon and creme cheese bagels garnished with rocket for dinner.
5 pieces of coconut and vanilla flapjacks that I baked when I got home from work.

Very healthy!
Reply 5
Piece of toast with strawberry jam, pesto pasta and salad, oven chips and fish with peas and veg
I don't eat I drink.

water and milk.
Reply 7
Original post by Leviathan1611
I don't eat I drink.

water and milk.

Seriously?
Original post by In My Mind
Very healthy!

So healthy, flapjacks are only 1/4 butter and 1/4 sugar.
Reply 9
Having looked at a few examples it appears to me that I eat way too much. I need to cut down and eat healthier.
Seriously?

everyday, yes. I don't have the same foods everyday but I do always have the same drink
Having looked at a few examples it appears to me that I eat way too much. I need to cut down and eat healthier.

Me everyday of my life. I don't eat a lot, the problem is the little food I have is fatty and unhealthy....
A coffee for breakfast, chicken soup for lunch and pizza for dinner. Had some dried apricots as a snack too.
Hot chocolate and protein bar for breakfast, then sausage rolls and side salad for lunch, then dhaal and chicken for dinner

And a whole chocolate orange because of mock interview stress
Breakfast- 1 crumpet, 250ml pineapple juice.
Lunch- pasta with tomato sauce, banana, pear.
Dinner- spaghetti bolognese, honey dew melon, grapes (handful) and a Milky Way bar.
Big mac, fries, fanta
Salad & green tea drink
2 tuna sandwiches
Dolma

Was in a rush so thats why
Porridge
Some jelly babies
Grain and vegetable salad
Piece of cheese
Small bag of salty popcorn and a banana
Persimmon
Pizza