The Student Room Group

kissing and bad breath

What is the worst breath someone has ever had when you've kissed? And did this make you want to stop kissing them or did your love for that person override the bad breath?

I think I am insecure about kissing which is unrealistic cause it's natural for your breath to have a scent especially after eating. I just don't know if someone would be put off if they could smell/taste what I've eaten.
Also I have never been in a relationship so i set unrealistic standards in my head and make myself insecure i think :/
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
What is the worst breath someone has ever had when you've kissed? And did this make you want to stop kissing them or did your love for that person override the bad breath?

I think I am insecure about kissing which is unrealistic cause it's natural for your breath to have a scent especially after eating. I just don't know if someone would be put off if they could smell/taste what I've eaten.
Also I have never been in a relationship so i set unrealistic standards in my head and make myself insecure i think :/

In the past I've been with a couple of people who have had bad breath, but that factor didn't lead to me breaking up with them. If they had bad breath after they ate or drank something then I didn't mind so much, but if it was because of them not keeping hygienic (brushing their teeth) then it bothered me. If you want to ease your insecurities then you could have a mint or chewing gum before kissing whoever, but I wouldn't worry too much about it, so long as you keep on top of your dental hygiene you'll be fine. If the person you're with really loves you, then their love will override it (so long as it's not a constant issue), that's just my viewpoint though. Hope this helps. :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending