The Student Room Group

Which books and DVDs to read/watch for 2020 French A level exams?

It’s not clear in the question, but I’m going to pass my exams in May 2020
I can’t find any clear list of films and books I need to have seen read for thus exam session
Can anyone studying this or who has studied it please give me the names of what you’ve had to read or watch for this A level
Please, I know I’m late to the party, but it’s a fast track anyway and not one of my teachers online have given me a clear list of books and dvds
Im not sure, but i am preety sure youll do great!!
Reply 2
Original post by izabella.xx
Im not sure, but i am preety sure youll do great!!

Thanks!!! Lol I dunno what to do without the book list tho...
What exam board are you with? Look on their website for specified material list and resources, or contact their subject manager/person.
And what about your teacher?? Or are you maybe homeschooled?
Reply 4
Original post by itscourtchicks
What exam board are you with? Look on their website for specified material list and resources, or contact their subject manager/person.
And what about your teacher?? Or are you maybe homeschooled?

Homeschooled trying to fast track for 2020, started like a week ago
And I’m with Edexcel they don’t have the book list up on their website
Original post by Charly03
Homeschooled trying to fast track for 2020, started like a week ago
And I’m with Edexcel they don’t have the book list up on their website

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/French/2016/Specification%20and%20sample%20assessments/Specification_GCE_AS_level_L3_in_French.pdf -> page 44 gives prescribed material for AS level
https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/French/2016/Specification%20and%20sample%20assessments/Specification_GCE_A_level_L3_in_French.pdf -> and this alo gives precribed material for A level
Found these easily enough on the edexcel website for A Level French taught from 2016.
Reply 6

Thank you !!!!
I found the paper but couldn’t find the list!
I’m dumb 🤣
Thank you!!!!!
I can’t thank you enough
My stupid ass downloaded this and couldn’t find it alone lol
Thanks again this is what I needed

Quick Reply

Latest