The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Ulster university 2020 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mary202004
Hi, Ive just firmed my offer for Radiotherapy at Ulster. Did you get an offer for a place on Radiotherapy? Now fingers crossed for results 😊

Omg yay finally someone else! I got my offer too, have u looked at accommodation?xx
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Anyone apply to dalriada/courtyard accommodation ?
Original post by Lucymb123
Hi, I'm applying for Optometry at Ulster 2020! I live in England but flew over for the open day and loved the university's whole vibe! Anyone else applying for Ulster? Would love to chat to you about it! xx

which campus are you applying to as i didnt get to visit before lockdown and have now firmed
Original post by tsoiwaiman
im in the same position as you, however student roost has the Great Patrick Street accommodation with a bus going to jtown every 30 minutes which is a 7-10 minute walk to the bus station at the bfast campus to travel to jtown. i would recommend you check it out as i am most likely staying there. if you book your place give me a shout and we can also meet! x

omg id love to ! - drop me your insta or something on private message sure xx
Original post by Anonymous
Omg yay finally someone else! I got my offer too, have u looked at accommodation?xx

Brilliant! Looking forward to getting there. I,m going to be travelling from home.
Original post by Mary202004
Brilliant! Looking forward to getting there. I,m going to be travelling from home.

Send me a dm with your details I’d love to get to know a few people prior to starting!
Original post by mboyle2020
Hi guys, I've applied for pharmacy at the Coleraine campus! Was wondering about the student community, night life and accommodation up there? Is anybody else planning on going to Coleraine? :smile:

Hey I've applied to and was wondering the same I don't know anyone who has gone there before
Original post by rosemurphy2002
Hey I've applied to and was wondering the same I don't know anyone who has gone there before

I’m going to Coleraine as well I’ve only talked to one other person whos going there, if you 2 wanted to start a group chat to talk about uni that would be great 😁
Hey all just firmed my offer for Interaction Design at Ulster.. So thought I'd make an account on here with being more than a little overwhelmed at this point & try to say Hi at least ^_^;
Original post by CrimsonAku
Hey all just firmed my offer for Interaction Design at Ulster.. So thought I'd make an account on here with being more than a little overwhelmed at this point & try to say Hi at least ^_^;

what campus are you going to be on?
Original post by jessieloub
what campus are you going to be on?

I'll be heading to the Belfast campus on York Street.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jessieloub
I’m going to Coleraine as well I’ve only talked to one other person whos going there, if you 2 wanted to start a group chat to talk about uni that would be great 😁

sounds great what course will you be studying?
is there any gcs made yet?
Original post by petben
Is anyone staying in any Belfast accommodation (BT9 or others) or know anyone who is attending Jordanstown campus but living in Belfast. If so, how frequent is transport and do any buses go directly from that accommodation?

Are you applying to BT1, BT2 or BT9? Think quite a few people think it’s only Queen’s students that can apply!
Reply 54
Original post by Lucymb123
Hi, I'm applying for Optometry at Ulster 2020! I live in England but flew over for the open day and loved the university's whole vibe! Anyone else applying for Ulster? Would love to chat to you about it! xx

Ive applied for sociology at ulster! Flew over and loved the vibe too. Would love get to know someone in the same situation flying over!! X
Original post by Elo2212
Ive applied for sociology at ulster! Flew over and loved the vibe too. Would love get to know someone in the same situation flying over!! X

Lovely to hear from you! I've private messaged you :smile: xx
currently studying an access to health course!! i'm moving over from england and am studying therapeutic comms & counselling studies !! nice to see some other people from england in here :smile:
Hi guys, if anyone is joining Ulster Jordanstown or Belfast campus and looking for a place to stay, I would highly recommend Student roost in Great Patrick Street. Its located just opposite to the Belfast campus and the bus stop to Jordanstown campus. There's a bus every 15 minutes to Jordanstown from there. The accommodation is Student only, so it is safe and secure. The staff over there are really friendly, the accommodation rent includes social space, gaming/movie room, gym,they have their own laundry space too. I lived there for 2 years and loved it!
Now I'm moving out with my friend but I've got a contract till next year September. So, if someone is interested in Student roost in Great Patrick Street, then please feel free to contact me. My room is a golden ensuite on the tenth floor with a splendid view facing the St.Ann's cathedral towards the city. The room rent is 135 GBP per week, if anyone is interested give me a shout. I can put you in co tact to them and you can take over my tenancy.

Thanks!
Original post by mboyle2020
sounds great what course will you be studying?

I’m not too sure how this app works as this is the first time I’ve used it but I’m hoping to go to coleraine as well! I don’t know anyone else that’s going 😬
I've just accepted my offer for marketing at UUJ for September is anyone else starting their first year this year?

Quick Reply

Latest