The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Film and Photography

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Leeds for Film and Photography as I have heard nothing, it has been just over a month.
I’ve applied for Film, Photography and Media as well as Media and Communications. I sent my application mid November and Leeds is the only university I haven’t received an offer from. Let me know when you hear from them, good luck!
(edited 4 years ago)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Y.A05
I’ve applied for Film, Photography and Media as well as Media and Communications. I sent my application mid November and Leeds is the only university I haven’t received an offer from. Let me know when you hear from them, good luck!

Okay good to know I'm not the only one, will do.
Good luck as well
I have not received a response either, for Film, Photography & Media. My friends have received offers for other offers at the university.
Original post by Anonymous
I have not received a response either, for Film, Photography & Media. My friends have received offers for other offers at the university.

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Leeds for Film and Photography as I have heard nothing, it has been just over a month.

I applied in October 2019, you?
Reply 5
I applied in October 2019, you?

I applied mid November
Reply 6

Hi,
I got an offer today for the course. Hope everyone else did/will soon!
Hi,
I got an offer today for the course. Hope everyone else did/will soon!

Congratulations!
Reply 8
Original post by Y.A05
Congratulations!

Can I ask what work experience you would recommend for this course? Do you have experience with photography? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest