Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by clszta2000
Same here! Best of luck!! x

Original post by ka2735
Good luck!

Congratulations and good luck to you both! xx
So happy, I’ve got one too!
Amazing huge congrats everyone! Getting to interview is the hardest stage and where the most people are lost so a HUGE well done! 🥳
Hi I have a question
If I’m going to start law school in Sept 2020 (undergrad ofc) then when would I be able to apply for SPARK???
Original post by beaurudol
Hi I have a question
If I’m going to start law school in Sept 2020 (undergrad ofc) then when would I be able to apply for SPARK???

1st year (so this autumn actually)
Hi I have a question

If you’re doing a typical English course - so 3 year duration you apply in your first year. If you’re doing a four year course (the typical in Scotland) you apply in your second year.
Original post by nathan_nacu
1st year (so this autumn actually)

So AUGUST 2020??? But like I would’ve just started law school and not know anything? (3 yr course btw) what are the dates for SPARK too btw?
I’m just rlly confused I want to do this course but I’m not sure when I should apply for it. I’m in my last yr of a levels and I’m gonna start law school in aug this year soo.....urgh help me my brain is fried 😂🙈
Reply 68
So AUGUST 2020??? But like I would’ve just started law school and not know anything? (3 yr course btw) what are the dates for SPARK too btw?

Yes
Reply 69
I’m just rlly confused I want to do this course but I’m not sure when I should apply for it. I’m in my last yr of a levels and I’m gonna start law school in aug this year soo.....urgh help me my brain is fried 😂🙈

You can apply for the Clifford Chance PRIME scheme during your A-Levels or apply for a Year 12/13 open day.

Also Clifford chance don’t review applications on a rolling basis so you have until mid December 2020 to apply meaning you can settle into uni and join societies etc so you have things to write about on your app. Agree with the others you should deffo look into the year 12/13 open days the firm does. When I did spark no one said they felt like they weren’t ready having only just started uni so don’t worry you’re all in the same boat :smile:

SPARK scheme is for 1st years ur not expected to know too much so start doing ur research now tbh (that’s what I’m doing) more like October 2020
Has anyone done their interview? How did it go
(edited 4 years ago)
Has anyone done their interview? How did it go & do you know when we’ll here back? :smile:

I’ve had mine! I thought my first interview (competency) went really well but I found the commercial awareness one tough! It was so time pressured and also I didn’t like the fact it was just one interviewer. Not holding out much hope but I reckon we’ll find out on Friday or early next week. How did yours go?
When is the last AC for SPARK? Am I right in thinking its tomorrow (Thursday)?
Reply 75
Original post by S&M Enthusiast
When is the last AC for SPARK? Am I right in thinking its tomorrow (Thursday)?

Yeah it’s Thursday. We find out the outcomes on Friday or early next week latest
Original post by ka2735
Yeah it’s Thursday. We find out the outcomes on Friday or early next week latest

The last AC day was actually on Wednesday and decisions will be made today.
Reply 77
Original post by Mattsmith007
The last AC day was actually on Wednesday and decisions will be made today.

I have a friend that said their AC was on Thursday. Did grad recruitment tell you decisions were today?
ACs still taking place today morning. Grad recruitment told us we *might* hear back in the afternoon today, but definitely Friday or Monday
Reply 79
ACs still taking place today morning. Grad recruitment told us we *might* hear back in the afternoon today, but definitely Friday or Monday

So nerve racking! Excited to hear feedback regardless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending