?
Report 2 weeks ago
So happy, I’ve got one too!
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Amazing huge congrats everyone! Getting to interview is the hardest stage and where the most people are lost so a HUGE well done! 🥳
beaurudol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I have a question
If I’m going to start law school in Sept 2020 (undergrad ofc) then when would I be able to apply for SPARK???
nathan_nacu
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by beaurudol)
Hi I have a question
If I’m going to start law school in Sept 2020 (undergrad ofc) then when would I be able to apply for SPARK???
1st year (so this autumn actually)
S&M Enthusiast
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I have a question
If you’re doing a typical English course - so 3 year duration you apply in your first year. If you’re doing a four year course (the typical in Scotland) you apply in your second year.
beaurudol
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nathan_nacu)
1st year (so this autumn actually)
So AUGUST 2020??? But like I would’ve just started law school and not know anything? (3 yr course btw) what are the dates for SPARK too btw?
beaurudol
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m just rlly confused I want to do this course but I’m not sure when I should apply for it. I’m in my last yr of a levels and I’m gonna start law school in aug this year soo.....urgh help me my brain is fried 😂🙈
ka2735
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So AUGUST 2020??? But like I would’ve just started law school and not know anything? (3 yr course btw) what are the dates for SPARK too btw?
Yes
ka2735
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m just rlly confused I want to do this course but I’m not sure when I should apply for it. I’m in my last yr of a levels and I’m gonna start law school in aug this year soo.....urgh help me my brain is fried 😂🙈
You can apply for the Clifford Chance PRIME scheme during your A-Levels or apply for a Year 12/13 open day.
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Also Clifford chance don’t review applications on a rolling basis so you have until mid December 2020 to apply meaning you can settle into uni and join societies etc so you have things to write about on your app. Agree with the others you should deffo look into the year 12/13 open days the firm does. When I did spark no one said they felt like they weren’t ready having only just started uni so don’t worry you’re all in the same boat
nathan_nacu
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
SPARK scheme is for 1st years ur not expected to know too much so start doing ur research now tbh (that’s what I’m doing) more like October 2020
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (4)
44.44%
My career doesn't need one (1)
11.11%
I'm sick of studying (2)
22.22%
I can't find a course I want to do (0)
0%
I don't know enough about them (0)
0%