Oxford MSc Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience Q&A

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MKB33
I wish you all the best for your interview! :h:

Thank you! Hope you guys hear back soon (which I'm sure you will!!) :smile:
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
So are the mails for interview mails out?
Reply 202
Feeling extra anxious now knowing that interview offers have been rolling out... Hope it's not a bad sign that I haven't heard back yet :frown:
Anyone else heard yet?
Original post by Saptarshi56
Anyone else heard yet?

not me - I know deep down I probably just didn't make the cut but feel so restless waiting for that confirmation!!
Stress aside, I think it's kinda funny how to the admissions they're just going about their day but to applicants like me it's like Judgement Day :biggrin: for all we know they just took a break for lunch in between sending out emails, but here I am freaking out about not hearing back yet
Reply 206
Original post by decapisland
Stress aside, I think it's kinda funny how to the admissions they're just going about their day but to applicants like me it's like Judgement Day :biggrin: for all we know they just took a break for lunch in between sending out emails, but here I am freaking out about not hearing back yet

Haha that's literally me too! Do you happen to know what time admissions close each day?
Original post by MKB33
Haha that's literally me too! Do you happen to know what time admissions close each day?

No clue sorry! I'm not entirely sure if the emails are sent electronically (as in by the portal or something) or if it's actually sent by a human lol.
Am I the only one who is refreshing my email like a moron? :s-smilie:
Original post by Lex_1732
Am I the only one who is refreshing my email like a moron? :s-smilie:

Definitely not... We're all in this together haha
Reply 210
No clue sorry! I'm not entirely sure if the emails are sent electronically (as in by the portal or something) or if it's actually sent by a human lol.

Oh that's a good point actually. I just have the feeling that if I don't hear back by today I probably didn't make interviews
Hey got the mail. Didn’t clear the cut. Best of luck to those who got in!

Sorry to hear that :frown:
Reply 213

I'm so sorry to hear :frown: Have you applied to courses elsewhere?
Also if you don't mind me asking, what is your background like?
Still nothing... getting a bit worried now that the working day is drawing to an end. I don't think I can wait another day :frown:
Original post by AlphaSyn
Final year, 1st predicted BSc (non-Neuro), fair bit of relevant experience and took neuro-related modules at university :smile:

What experience and modules?
Still nothing... getting a bit worried now that the working day is drawing to an end. I don't think I can wait another day :frown:

I don't think my heart can take it if I have to wait another day
Are rejections also being sent out?
Reply 218
Original post by Hermes999
Are rejections also being sent out?

Apparently so
I get more stressed with every minute!! I can't handle the waiting!! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending