Did anyone receive a rejection email?

No have you?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Jcat894
No have you?

Not yet 🥲
Has anyone heard anything? I'm not sure if they have started to give out direct offers yet?
Original post by Jcat894
Has anyone heard anything? I'm not sure if they have started to give out direct offers yet?

nothing for me... something tells me this year they will do interviews for everyone since the number of applicants increases with years. But who knows.

Btw, people who got an interview invite, what is your date of the interview?
I have mine tomorrow
Do you think they will continue sending out interview invites?
Original post by Anonymous
I have mine tomorrow

Oh I think this is an interview for the studentship opportunity then. They said they will conduct interviews for the studentships during the week of 23-27th of Jan. Good luck❤️
Oh I think this is an interview for the studentship opportunity then. They said they will conduct interviews for the studentships during the week of 23-27th of Jan. Good luck❤️

Where did they say these were the interviews for the studentships? I don't recall hearing anything about them?

I don't think so? I would assume they would interview regardless of whether they applied for studentships.
Where did they say these were the interviews for the studentships? I don't recall hearing anything about them?

Did you apply for a studentship?

Same? I thought this was the interview to see if they should give us an offer for this course?
Original post by Jcat894
Did you apply for a studentship?

Was it a separate application because I don't remember?

From what I remember, it was simply a tick-box whether you want to be considered
Original post by Jcat894
From what I remember, it was simply a tick-box whether you want to be considered

I don't remember doing it, but if I was eligible I'm sure I would've?
For those of us who haven't received an interview. Do you think there is a chance they will send further invites?
Same? I thought this was the interview to see if they should give us an offer for this course?

So on the course website there was a document attached (I cannot see it now) about the studentship opportunity. Everyone automatically is considered to this studentship thing as I understood. Anyways, so this document said the interviews for the studentship are going to be conducted during the week of 23-27 of Jan 2023. I assumed the invitations for interviews were for the studentship (and I mean, it is also an interview for an offer of the course at the same time), because the interviews for the program itself are about to be conducted in mid-February (also according to the updated info on Graduate Admissions website).

nope, I doubt so.
Original post by Jcat894
For those of us who haven't received an interview. Do you think there is a chance they will send further invites?

Probably :smile: But actually we can ask directly. It's possible to email the program coordinator and ask about that. I did so for MSc in Neuroscience and they replied the same day.
So on the course website there was a document attached (I cannot see it now) about the studentship opportunity. Everyone automatically is considered to this studentship thing as I understood. Anyways, so this document said the interviews for the studentship are going to be conducted during the week of 23-27 of Jan 2023. I assumed the invitations for interviews were for the studentship (and I mean, it is also an interview for an offer of the course at the same time), because the interviews for the program itself are about to be conducted in mid-February (also according to the updated info on Graduate Admissions website).

That's interesting. But from previous years it seems that decisions are usually made by early Feb?
How did the interviews go everyone? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending