The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience Q&A

Scroll to see replies

I received one on Tuesday too, though it's from the department not the admissions office.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Does anyone know when the formal offer letter will arrive?
I got mine today
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I got mine today
Hey, I’ve applied to this course and wondered the experience people had for their application. My average wasn’t a 1st so I’m wondering if that will make me fall short
Reply 425
Original post by Neuro17Pathy
Hey, I’ve applied to this course and wondered the experience people had for their application. My average wasn’t a 1st so I’m wondering if that will make me fall short

Hello, I've also applied for this course and I don't have a 1st.
Original post by nickyr212
Hi there! I'm one of the first students to be doing this exciting brand-new course (2019–2020). If anyone who is thinking of applying has any questions, please ask and I'll try my best to answer!

Hi im in year 13 and im interested in neuroscience not oxford as i dont have the grades but do you have any advice? Also would you mind going over a neuroscience personal statement if you dont mind thank you
Reply 427
Original post by abh27sss
Hello, I've also applied for this course and I don't have a 1st.

Same
Reply 428
has anyone applied to the straight MSc Neuroscience course?? i’ve not heard anything and starting to get anxious haha
Reply 429
Original post by Lrl456
has anyone applied to the straight MSc Neuroscience course?? i’ve not heard anything and starting to get anxious haha

They still got time, interviews are supposed to be held from 22nd and they just send information about them oen week prior
Reply 430
Original post by dk2406
They still got time, interviews are supposed to be held from 22nd and they just send information about them oen week prior

oh okay that’s fine !! did u apply this year and what’s ur stats etc
Reply 431
Original post by Lrl456
oh okay that’s fine !! did u apply this year and what’s ur stats etc

Yep this year, coming from the psychology background want to manage 1st but not sure about it, although I got some experience on the research placement and will be a co-author on the review paper so hopefully they'll like me enough : p
Reply 432
Original post by dk2406
Yep this year, coming from the psychology background want to manage 1st but not sure about it, although I got some experience on the research placement and will be a co-author on the review paper so hopefully they'll like me enough : p

no that sounds rlly promising ! did u apply for more than one course or only straight neuroscience ??
Reply 433
Original post by Lrl456
no that sounds rlly promising ! did u apply for more than one course or only straight neuroscience ??

Just this one, we'll see how it goes, good luck!
Reply 434
Original post by dk2406
Just this one, we'll see how it goes, good luck!

best of luck to you too!!
Reply 435
Anyone hear anything yet?
Reply 436
Original post by hellfold
Anyone hear anything yet?

Im not sure but I think interviews for the C&T NS are still running ? Or their outcome is yet to be sent. Someone on the 2024/25 thread said their interview was on Friday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending