Kayleejarv24
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone good at rewording and making this a little smaller.
Thanks
username4966870
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You haven’t included anything
Kayleejarv24
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
sorry about that it would help wouldn’t it lol!

Skeletal muscles contain connective tissue, blood vessels, and nerves. There are three layers of connective tissue: epimysium, perimysium, and endomysium. Skeletal muscle fibers are organized into groups called fascicles. Blood vessels and nerves enter the connective tissue and branch in the cell. Muscles attach to bones directly or through tendons or aponeuroses. Skeletal muscles maintain posture, stabilize bones and joints, control internal movement, and generate heat.

Skeletal muscle fibers are long, multinucleated cells. The membrane of the cell is the sarcolemma; the cytoplasm of the cell is the sarcoplasm. The sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) is a form of endoplasmic reticulum. Muscle fibers are composed of myofibrils. The striations are created by the organization of actin and myosin resulting in the banding pattern of myofibrils.

thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (7)
9.72%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
69.44%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (10)
13.89%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (4)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.39%

Watched Threads