The Student Room Group

Bio and maths

What can i study in uni with biology and maths?
Original post by i.a000
What can i study in uni with biology and maths?

You could study many different things. What do you find interesting?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
You could study many different things. What do you find interesting?

I wanted to do something science related. But i don’t know if i can because i don’t do another science with biology.
Original post by i.a000
I wanted to do something science related. But i don’t know if i can because i don’t do another science with biology.

Maths is usually counted as a science, so I think you should be fine. I applied to do biology at uni and I do biology, geography and RS, with geography being treated as a second science.
Reply 4
Maths is usually counted as a science, so I think you should be fine. I applied to do biology at uni and I do biology, geography and RS, with geography being treated as a second science.

Did you need that second science to do biology in uni?
Original post by i.a000
Did you need that second science to do biology in uni?

Depends on the uni, York definitely did but I think most of the unis I applied to only required 1.
Reply 6
Depends on the uni, York definitely did but I think most of the unis I applied to only required 1.

Oh ok thanks i just wanted to know because i was planning to start a level maths. But if i don’t need maths to study biology in uni then i won’t do it. My combination wasn’t that good either because i picked Biology, btec business and btec ICT.

Quick Reply

Latest