The Student Room Group

muck up day?

when is yours? what will you be doing?
Original post by molerer
when is yours? what will you be doing?

whats a muck up day?
Original post by kai130305
whats a muck up day?

Googled it and it seems to be more of an American thing? A 'senior' prank where the last year group performs a big prank or something. Never had it when I was at school.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Googled it and it seems to be more of an American thing? A 'senior' prank where the last year group performs a big prank or something. Never had it when I was at school.

isnt it a british tradition to have an egg and flour fight after school on your last day? we had a massive flour fight and got in trouble with the police...
Original post by A Rolling Stone
isnt it a british tradition to have an egg and flour fight after school on your last day? we had a massive flour fight and got in trouble with the police...

Hmmm I don't remember it personally. I don't think my school cared about that ****e. Most people just had others sign their shirts etc on the last day. I didn't bother going in for it personally tho.

I don't have that at mine lol
Hmmm I don't remember it personally. I don't think my school cared about that ****e. Most people just had others sign their shirts etc on the last day. I didn't bother going in for it personally tho.

we had sign the shirt thing as well
Reply 7
Tidying up the house, cleaning the oven as I’ve been putting that off for ages and chucking out old shampoos and toiletries I don’t use anymore.
Reply 8
Original post by A Rolling Stone

we have this powder paint thing not sure what its called but i have this year and have a few ppl in mind i want to throw in the face

Quick Reply

Latest