wiwarin_mir
Which one is your alter ego then?

extremism
Well, that's me over 1 million.
oooh who's at the top? :p:
pig
Do you ever leave your desk?

Yeah - I work all day. (In a bookshop).

Edit: I don't have a desk. I use a laptop on my bed.

Re-edit: I just have someone very important who I talk to a lot on MSN. :biggrin:
Reply 84
englishstudent
oooh who's at the top? :p:

I have joined:biggrin: woo hoo!
I've joined the team as Tibbort.
Reply 86
I've finally made it to 1 million keys!
Reply 87
Moncal
I've finally made it to 1 million keys!

hehe keep up dude :p:
Reply 88
Colour me blind, but I can't figure out how to join the team, LOL. :colondollar:

But, I should have a million keys in a few days, just got WP last week, averaging maybe 150,000 or more a day.
Reply 89
Jianren
Colour me blind, but I can't figure out how to join the team, LOL. :colondollar:

But, I should have a million keys in a few days, just got WP last week, averaging maybe 150,000 or more a day.

Look down the left side of the screen. You'll see your name and then some links. One of the links is "My whatpulse" click that and then click the teams tab.
Reply 90
how to join a team : http://whatpulse.org/faq/41/
Reply 91
Ahh, you're angels, the both of you :wink: Joined the team, gave you an extra 600,000 keys :-p
Reply 92
Jianren
Ahh, you're angels, the both of you :wink: Joined the team, gave you an extra 600,000 keys :-p

Thanks.
Reply 93
Woot! One million, finally.
I joined finally having been meaning to for ages. So I checked to see if I was listed in the teams names and I'm not there. :frown: So am I or not??? How do I know that all my hits of the keyboard /mouse are being counted. :wink:
Reply 95
cindy
I joined finally having been meaning to for ages. So I checked to see if I was listed in the teams names and I'm not there. :frown: So am I or not??? How do I know that all my hits of the keyboard /mouse are being counted. :wink:

You have to pulse before you show up as being on the team.
Moncal
You have to pulse before you show up as being on the team.

Thanks hun I am there now I have pulsed. :wink:
Reply 97
Anyone had any problems with this?
historyhoney
Anyone had any problems with this?

Nope, everything is still going fine for me.
Reply 99
Going fine for me as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending