The Student Room Group

study buddy !!

is anyone down to be study buddies ? i’m currently a year 13 student and i’ve been procrastinating so badd so i think having some who can hold me accountable and vice versa would make studying more fun. i do economics business and sociology, i’m predicted ABB
From next Tuesday we are having Study Together sessions here on TSR, I have put the link below 🙂. It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it may be worth having a look at 😊
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7443741
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
From next Tuesday we are having Study Together sessions here on TSR, I have put the link below 🙂. It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it may be worth having a look at 😊

seems fun i’ll join !!
Reply 3
Original post by sab3rrr
is anyone down to be study buddies ? i’m currently a year 13 student and i’ve been procrastinating so badd so i think having some who can hold me accountable and vice versa would make studying more fun. i do economics business and sociology, i’m predicted ABB

Hi! Never had one before, but I would be more than glad to, given that I've been procrastinating alot recently too..
Reply 4
Original post by Trees14

Hi! Never had one before, but I would be more than glad to, given that I've been procrastinating alot recently too..

me neither lol, what subjects do you do?
Reply 5
Original post by sab3rrr

Hi! Sure, I'm up for being study buddies. I'm also in Year 13, studying Psychology, Economics, and Sociology with predicted grades of ABB! I've been procrastinating a lot too, but the 25-minute study with a 5-minute break method helps me focus a lot. What are you applying for at university?
Reply 6
Original post by sab3rrr
me neither lol, what subjects do you do?

Biology, Sociology and English! I'm a year 12 student by the way...
So, how is this going to work? When do we start?😅
Reply 7
Original post by idklol1

Hi! Sure, I'm up for being study buddies. I'm also in Year 13, studying Psychology, Economics, and Sociology with predicted grades of ABB! I've been procrastinating a lot too, but the 25-minute study with a 5-minute break method helps me focus a lot. What are you applying for at university?

i’m planning on taking a gap year and applying for a degree apprenticeship next year, hbu?
Reply 8
Original post by sab3rrr

hey! would love to help. also a y13 student here struggling with procrastinating. I've got mock exams after the half term too. I study maths, economics and finance
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Trees14

Biology, Sociology and English! I'm a year 12 student by the way...
So, how is this going to work? When do we start?😅

do you have discord? i was thinking we could message on there. we can start today lol
Reply 10
Original post by sab3rrr
i’m planning on taking a gap year and applying for a degree apprenticeship next year, hbu?

I'm planning on going to university to study Speech and Language Therapy!
Reply 11
Original post by graceesx

thanks! my discord is gsol02

i sent u a request
Original post by flowersinmyhair

heyyy @sab3rrr @Trees14 @idklol1 @graceesx like @flowersinmyhair said i recommend trying out the TSR study together sessions first instead of doing discord (just for online safety)! with the study together sessions, you will have plenty of study buddies that will hype you all up and encourage you to hold yourself accountable for studying!

you can join either team stem or either team humanities, but judging by the subjects you all study i think you would all be suitable for team humanities! you can press this link to find out more!!
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest