The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Cas de montfort university

good evening

i have submited my documents on 10 of july and today its 19 of august.

i have still not received my CAS.

can i know how much time will it take as my course will be starting on 2 oct.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
good evening

I submitted the documents on 24 July.. no updates yet..
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
good evening

Hi there @Anonymous #1 - I'm sorry to hear that you have not had any updates regarding your CAS just yet:redface:

It's great to hear you may have fulfilled all of your conditions regarding documentation, as detailed on your offer letter, and if you have cleared your Pre-CAS interview and completed any required deposit payment then our Teams will be processing this for you!

Please be reassured that the teams here at DMU are working hard to issue CAS to all eligible applicants for September/October 2023 intake. The team will be working hard across the summer to complete this final stage of application processing and will keep applicants updated by email. We understand the excitement and look forward to welcoming our offer holders joining us in the autumn! :flower2:

If you have completed any outstanding requests for documentation, cleared your pre-CAS interview (if applicable), and your deposit payment (if applicable) and ALL of these conditions were completed at least 20 working days ago then please do send us a direct message with details.

Spoiler

Please also, for direct support for your specific region, contact your Regional Representatives ; These teams are part of our International Office and have the expertise to assist you best :yep: Your region’s contact details can be found here

We understand that this is a stressful time.
As per our International Application how-to-apply timeline, you still have time before teaching begins on October 2nd to get everything in preparation for joining DMU here in the UK! :smartass:

I hope this helps relieve some stress! Our inbox is always open if you would like to directly contact us and if we can help further!
Best, and we look forward to welcoming you when we can!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Anjuuuu

Hello again @Anjuuuu - I am sorry that there have still not been updated regarding your CAS just yet:frown:

Did you manage to reach out to your Regional Representatives for support and clarification for your specific Region's international application processes?

If you have completed any outstanding requests for documentation, cleared your pre-CAS interview (if applicable), and your deposit payment (if applicable) and ALL of these conditions were completed at least 20 working days ago then please do send us a direct message with your details and we will endeavour to look into this for you.

Spoiler

Our direct messages inbox is always open if you would like to directly contact us and if we can help further!
Best, and we look forward to welcoming you when we can!:biggrin:

Reply 4
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi there @Anonymous #1 - I'm sorry to hear that you have not had any updates regarding your CAS just yet:redface:

It's great to hear you may have fulfilled all of your conditions regarding documentation, as detailed on your offer letter, and if you have cleared your Pre-CAS interview and completed any required deposit payment then our Teams will be processing this for you!

Please be reassured that the teams here at DMU are working hard to issue CAS to all eligible applicants for September/October 2023 intake. The team will be working hard across the summer to complete this final stage of application processing and will keep applicants updated by email. We understand the excitement and look forward to welcoming our offer holders joining us in the autumn! :flower2:

If you have completed any outstanding requests for documentation, cleared your pre-CAS interview (if applicable), and your deposit payment (if applicable) and ALL of these conditions were completed at least 20 working days ago then please do send us a direct message with details.

Spoiler

Please also, for direct support for your specific region, contact your Regional Representatives ; These teams are part of our International Office and have the expertise to assist you best :yep: Your region’s contact details can be found here

We understand that this is a stressful time.
As per our International Application how-to-apply timeline, you still have time before teaching begins on October 2nd to get everything in preparation for joining DMU here in the UK! :smartass:

I hope this helps relieve some stress! Our inbox is always open if you would like to directly contact us and if we can help further!
Best, and we look forward to welcoming you when we can!

I have submitted all my financial documents, person documents.

I have cleared my interview and paid 50% of deposit.

Its been more than 20 working days. Waiting everyday and checking emails regularly but no response yet.
I have submitted all my financial documents, person documents.

I have cleared my interview and paid 50% of deposit.

Its been more than 20 working days. Waiting everyday and checking emails regularly but no response yet.

Hi there again @Anonymous #1 - thank you for clarifying for us:colondollar:

As above, if you have completed ALL of these conditions and the date that all conditions were completed dates at least 20 working days ago, then please do send us a direct message with your details and we will endeavour to look into this for you.(For your safety please don't share your personal details on TSR or our forum!)

Our direct messages inbox is always open if you would like to directly contact us and if we can help further!
Best, and we look forward to welcoming you when we can!:gthumb:

(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 6
Hi there again @Anonymous #1 - thank you for clarifying for us:colondollar:

As above, if you have completed ALL of these conditions and the date that all conditions were completed dates at least 20 working days ago, then please do send us a direct message with your details and we will endeavour to look into this for you.(For your safety please don't share your personal details on TSR or our forum!)

Best, and we look forward to welcoming you when we can!:gthumb:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University R

I am new to TSR

My dm or private message is closed.

What can i do
Reply 7
Hello again @Anjuuuu - I am sorry that there have still not been updated regarding your CAS just yet:frown:

Did you manage to reach out to your Regional Representatives for support and clarification for your specific Region's international application processes?

If you have completed any outstanding requests for documentation, cleared your pre-CAS interview (if applicable), and your deposit payment (if applicable) and ALL of these conditions were completed at least 20 working days ago then please do send us a direct message with your details and we will endeavour to look into this for you.

Spoiler

Best, and we look forward to welcoming you when we can!:biggrin:

Thankyou for your reply.
I already contacted dmu Admissions team through mail. They said that the CAS can be issued only after getting confirmation from the international office that I have passed the interview and checked the finance.
How much time it takes?
Reply 8
Original post by Anjuuuu
Thankyou for your reply.
I already contacted dmu Admissions team through mail. They said that the CAS can be issued only after getting confirmation from the international office that I have passed the interview and checked the finance.
How much time it takes?

Hello anju

How did you mail the admission team. Can you share with me as well. I will send mail to the regional office mail and waiting for reply.

Can you send me the admission team mail.

Thanks
Original post by Anjuuuu
Thankyou for your reply.
How much time it takes?

Hi there @Anjuuuu and @Anonymous #1
It's great to hear that you have both reached out to your Regional Representatives Teams! The Teams will be able to support more directly with your queries and should respond in around 5 working days. They are receiving a high volume of queries at this time and they will endeavour to respond to all as soon as they are able!

We thank you for your continued patience with us as across multiple teams, students, and queries we are working hard to respond:biggrin:

Just in case you can also email the Admissions Team to clarify your application status :cyber:
Please email once (as otherwise your query is delayed in our systems!) and allow at least 10 working days (Monday-Friday here in the UK) for a response: [email protected]

Best wishes and thank you for your patience with us!

Original post by Anjuuuu

Hi,

For which subject you applied for even i am waiting for my CAS. Do let me know if you received your CAS

Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by nagendersavanth
Hi,

For which subject you applied for even i am waiting for my CAS. Do let me know if you received your CAS

Thank you

I haven't received cas yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending