The Student Room Group

TSR WhatPulse Team

Scroll to see replies

Right, I know there is that whatpulse thing you can put in your sig but i have just downloaded the API and how can I use that.
Please help me pulse =( I don't want to lose all my keys!
Reply 1382
Double click the W in your taskbar.

Okay I've deleted my previous group and joined this one.
she knows how to pulse. she's having a problem with the software she means :rolleyes:
Seph, maybe change the proxy settings? and as soon as you can, just stay with the original version,not the new one.i've never had problems with the v1.4.7
Useful :rolleyes: I know how to pulse - I have pulsed over 7 million - I just have another 700,000 I can't pulse.
I've tried that - tried all the settings I know and can find on the uni site and everyhting, not blocked by my firewall or anything, just can't connect to the proxy server... Im using v1.5 (Cherry)
it won't pulse on my vista as well and this is my main laptop and i type A LOT. not fair :frown:
It suddenly stopped pulsing in October, was pulsing fine at uni, then wouldnt at all - just laughed at me :hmpf:
Does anyone know any good WhatPulse mashups as in Yahoo Pipes or does anyone have any ideas for a mashup.
:bawling: my whatpulse.wpw file got corrupted and I've lost well over a million keys, and about 750,000 clicks :bawling:
i personally give up. it doesn't want to work with vista and since it's vista i use, no more pulsing for me it seems.
Just joined.

I can pulse again...

I want my million keys back :frown:
Reply 1392
Not sure I get the point of this whatpulse thing. Can anyone explain?
What is does is count how many keys you press, how many mouse clicks you click and how many miles your cursor travels and stores the statistics on a webserver with an interface that you can share with everyone else. It does not however, log what keys you press, just how many times you press a key.
Reply 1394
Woot
Its pulsing again woo!

Just wish I hadn't lost a million keys...
Reply 1397
Sephrenia
Its pulsing again woo!

Just wish I hadn't lost a million keys...

How'd you manage that?
SillyFencer
How'd you manage that?

My laptop wouldn't pulse either at home or at uni, and then the file got currupted, so I lost everything - hence why theres a huge gap in my pulsing...
why do people create dupe accounts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending