The Student Room Group

Liberal arts 2020

Anyone applied for a Liberal Arts degree 2020? Can’t find a thread for it so thought I’d make one:smile:

I’ve applied post A-Levels with AAA (Chem, English Lit and Maths) and B in EPQ but haven’t had any offers/rejections and was wondering if anyone’s been offered a place?

I’ve applied for these unis:
Nottingham (AAA)
Birmingham (AAA-AAA*)
Durham (AAA*)
Queens Belfast
Royal Holloway

Doesn’t seem to be a very popular degree as it’s not really mentioned a lot on TSR so curious to see how many others have applied xx
Reply 1
I’m so jel. Wish I was you. Wanted to apply to liberal arts but my grades weren’t even close to being that good.
Original post by lauren104
Anyone applied for a Liberal Arts degree 2020? Can’t find a thread for it so thought I’d make one:smile:

I’ve applied post A-Levels with AAA (Chem, English Lit and Maths) and B in EPQ but haven’t had any offers/rejections and was wondering if anyone’s been offered a place?

I’ve applied for these unis:
Nottingham (AAA)
Birmingham (AAA-AAA*)
Durham (AAA*)
Queens Belfast
Royal Holloway

Doesn’t seem to be a very popular degree as it’s not really mentioned a lot on TSR so curious to see how many others have applied xx

Hey! Ive applied for 2020 at Warwick, Bristol, King's, Durham and UCL ( for Arts and Sciences). Also waiting for answers😬😬
Reply 3
Hi! I've received offers from Durham and Exeter for Liberal arts with IB predicted grades 45 points. I'm so excited!
Original post by catbelle
Hi! I've received offers from Durham and Exeter for Liberal arts with IB predicted grades 45 points. I'm so excited!

Well done!! I just got an offer from Bristol!! Still waiting for the others to get back to me🤞🤞
Reply 5

Awhh congrats that’s amazing!!!
Reply 6
Original post by EdméeJsln
Well done!! I just got an offer from Bristol!! Still waiting for the others to get back to me🤞

Woo well done!! Just got offers from Nottingham and Royal Holloway:smile:
Reply 7
Yay well done everyone! What would you like to major in? I would like to major in History!
Yay well done everyone! What would you like to major in? I would like to major in History!

I was thinking Philosophy but im not 100% sure yet😬😊👀
There is another liberal arts and natural sciences thread on tsr set up by James_Oliver
-check that out, especially if you’ve applied to Birmingham!

Katie
Reply 10
@lauren104 I also got an offer for liberal arts from royal Holloway. Do you think you’re going to go there?
Reply 11
Original post by Kowand
@lauren104 I also got an offer for liberal arts from royal Holloway. Do you think you’re going to go there?

I’m not 100% sure yet, I think it’s probably my 2nd choice but I still need to visit all the campuses:smile:
I've applied to QUB but still waiting for a decision
Reply 13
Arts Degree xD:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending