lauren104
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone applied for a Liberal Arts degree 2020? Can’t find a thread for it so thought I’d make one

I’ve applied post A-Levels with AAA (Chem, English Lit and Maths) and B in EPQ but haven’t had any offers/rejections and was wondering if anyone’s been offered a place?

I’ve applied for these unis:
Nottingham (AAA)
Birmingham (AAA-AAA*)
Durham (AAA*)
Queens Belfast
Royal Holloway

Doesn’t seem to be a very popular degree as it’s not really mentioned a lot on TSR so curious to see how many others have applied xx
wordsandroses
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m so jel. Wish I was you. Wanted to apply to liberal arts but my grades weren’t even close to being that good.
EdméeJsln
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lauren104)
Anyone applied for a Liberal Arts degree 2020? Can’t find a thread for it so thought I’d make one

I’ve applied post A-Levels with AAA (Chem, English Lit and Maths) and B in EPQ but haven’t had any offers/rejections and was wondering if anyone’s been offered a place?

I’ve applied for these unis:
Nottingham (AAA)
Birmingham (AAA-AAA*)
Durham (AAA*)
Queens Belfast
Royal Holloway

Doesn’t seem to be a very popular degree as it’s not really mentioned a lot on TSR so curious to see how many others have applied xx
Hey! Ive applied for 2020 at Warwick, Bristol, King's, Durham and UCL ( for Arts and Sciences). Also waiting for answers😬😬
catbelle
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I've received offers from Durham and Exeter for Liberal arts with IB predicted grades 45 points. I'm so excited!
EdméeJsln
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by catbelle)
Hi! I've received offers from Durham and Exeter for Liberal arts with IB predicted grades 45 points. I'm so excited!
Well done!! I just got an offer from Bristol!! Still waiting for the others to get back to me🤞🤞
lauren104
Rep:
?
Awhh congrats that’s amazing!!!
lauren104
Rep:
?
(Original post by EdméeJsln)
Well done!! I just got an offer from Bristol!! Still waiting for the others to get back to me🤞
Woo well done!! Just got offers from Nottingham and Royal Holloway
catbelle
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yay well done everyone! What would you like to major in? I would like to major in History!
EdméeJsln
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yay well done everyone! What would you like to major in? I would like to major in History!
I was thinking Philosophy but im not 100% sure yet😬😊👀
whatkatiedid_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There is another liberal arts and natural sciences thread on tsr set up by James_Oliver
-check that out, especially if you’ve applied to Birmingham!

Katie
Kowand
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
@lauren104 I also got an offer for liberal arts from royal Holloway. Do you think you’re going to go there?
lauren104
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kowand)
@lauren104 I also got an offer for liberal arts from royal Holloway. Do you think you’re going to go there?
I’m not 100% sure yet, I think it’s probably my 2nd choice but I still need to visit all the campuses
StarWeaver
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've applied to QUB but still waiting for a decision
Seris
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Arts Degree xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (196)
60.31%
No (71)
21.85%
Not sure (58)
17.85%

Watched Threads