The Student Room Group

AQA Physics A-Level Papers 2019

Anyone care to help a friend and give me them?
No one will have the full paper expect teachers. They will be released in may 2020
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
No one will have the full paper expect teachers. They will be released in may 2020

Yes I understand but my teacher's a bit baffled about these things and I was wondering if I could get it because May's a bit late.
Original post by HamzaIslam
Yes I understand but my teacher's a bit baffled about these things and I was wondering if I could get it because May's a bit late.

You can get it if its genuinely for practice. However, I think they'll be unwilling if its used for mocks so maybe ask if its gonna be on a mock and ask for it after. If your teacher doesnt let you, maybe ask another teacher or the head of department.
Original post by Paula Zeltina
I have a mark exam tomorow about an inspector calls and I dont know which questions will be there? So if any of u may know plz tell me so than I can revise.

Honestly barely any one will remember; ofc you wont know the questions on there, that's the point. Just do the best you can and be confident in your skills; if you don't do well on your mocks, you use that to consolidate what you need to do to improve your grades.

Quick Reply

Latest