The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QE2
Yes, we know that. But they are wrong to do so.

No it isn't. You are just retro-fitting a (admittedly pretty ****e) argument to justify your homophobia.

So does infertility and early death. So why didn't god prohibit those?

There probably gonna come up with the lame argument of "people chose to be LGBTQ+" they are an utter moronic, homophobic and religious troll
Reply 381
Original post by QE2
To be fair, his post doesn't imply that all Muslims are Arabs, just that the ideology is Arab supremacist (which it isn't really, just just Arab-centric).

Well its arab centrist in the sense your last comment was bang on the money but i would still maintain that users comment was wrong in every regard - especially seeing as most of the other muslim powers take a relatively dim view on the arabs and their odd brand of proselytizing (namely Egyptian and Saudi crack pots)
Reply 382
Original post by RebelDreaming
Islam doesn't allow homosexuality because it's unnatural

Homosexuality has been observed in many other species, so it is natural. What was that abut "cretinous dunce"?

and yes, it does destroy the family tree. Not because of overpopulation like one of your other atheist apologists said up there, but because it doesn't give children the chance to have a mother and a father both.

So being widowed and divorced are also forbidden in Islam? What's that? They aren't? Why's that?

Hate to break it to you but most people in the modern world still follow a religion,

Religiosity is decreasing as education and welfare increases.

Also, "argumentum ad populum" is a logical fallacy. Do you believe that Christianity is the true religion because it has the most followers?
Reply 383
Original post by 1st superstar
There probably gonna come up with the lame argument of "people chose to be LGBTQ+" they are an utter moronic, homophobic and religious troll

In fairness, with reference to the T and + parts in particular half of those do seem to be somewhat of a choice.
Reply 384
Lol what?!?! Don't think that @Ciel. And @AngryRedhead would approve of this comment. Gay/lesbian people (especially Gay men) are doing us a HUGE favour by having less kids as the world is overpopulated. Give me a logical reason as to why homosexuality is wrong? (don't give me your religious nonsense or the fact that "it stops procreation")

i have two furchildren with my man
Reply 385
Original post by .N.A.
Okay, I think it's about time this forum was closed. The discussion doesn't even relate to the original post anymore - it's just people propagating hate through Quranic verses and Hadith without giving context, and using far-fetched interpretations.

Yes , i agree. This was well demonstrated by that poster who thinks that "Christians" killed 6 million Jews and that Chinese persecution of muslims is equivalent to the holocaust! Yes, i hope they close this thread down. It brings Islam into disrepute, especially when it becones obvious that so many muslims on these threads have very little idea of what is in the Quran because they dont read it but still defend it
Reply 386
The guy probably wasn't even Muslim and was trying to cause drama or wants attention but the girl wasn't innocent either. She shouldn't have said what she said.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 387
Original post by Fuego1

No one should 'just deal with it' because a bunch of stone age religions say so. Get with the times.

Just to play devils advocate here but i imagine people from all major religions (a not insignificant number of them) would say exactly the same to this position.. After all, just because homosexuality is tolerated/celebrated in Europe (and only a bit of it at that) does not make it a universal truism with most countries across Asia, Africa, ME, Pacific etc. taking a decidedly dim view on the practice.
Case in point, using the argument of getting with the times can extremely easily be used against you.
Haha enjoy your diversity France.

No worries about that in Poland

Homogenous populations of Europe unite!

Diversity is cancer the death of a nation and people.
Reply 389
Original post by PolishPowah

You know that this is an oxymoron right? Or do you simply mean white? :rolleyes:
Reply 390
Original post by PolishPowah

It seems you have learned nothing from your neighbours' little holiday with you in 1939.
Lol what?!?! Don't think that @Ciel. And @AngryRedhead would approve of this comment. Gay/lesbian people (especially Gay men) are doing us a HUGE favour by having less kids as the world is overpopulated. Give me a logical reason as to why homosexuality is wrong? (don't give me your religious nonsense or the fact that "it stops procreation")

They aren't necessarily having fewer kids now.

Latest

Trending

Trending