The Student Room Group

Thales graduate scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Anyone had their behavioural interview? How did it go?
Hey,
I know this is for the graduate scheme but I’ve been accepted for the degree apprenticeship In Crawley, just wondering if there’s any graduates who’ll be starting this year, who I could get to know
Thanks x
Hello guys! I also applied for the Thales Graduate Scheme 2020 and I just completed my 2 phone interviews. How did it go for you?
Original post by Trin00000
Hello guys! I also applied for the Thales Graduate Scheme 2020 and I just completed my 2 phone interviews. How did it go for you?

I completed mine nearly two weeks ago. how did yours go? what scheme did you apply to?
I applied for the engineering graduate. I think i did pretty good. My interviewer told me I am going to hear back within a week and if I understood correctly the next step is some kind of online assessment. Did you hear back from them?
I applied for the engineering graduate. I think i did pretty good. My interviewer told me I am going to hear back within a week and if I understood correctly the next step is some kind of online assessment. Did you hear back from them?

sounds about right as I was told two weeks ago that it'll be about three weeks before I hear from them. it will be a group thing that focuses on team work. good luck!
Original post by donutaud15
sounds about right as I was told two weeks ago that it'll be about three weeks before I hear from them. it will be a group thing that focuses on team work. good luck!

Do you have a linkedin to connect with you?
Do you have a linkedin to connect with you?

I'll pm you 🙂
Hi you guys, didn't realise there was a tsr thread for this scheme haha. I also applied this year and had my two interviews. Yeah, the interviewers said they were trying to sort out some form of online group team session and that i'd hear back by the end of next week, which lines up. Good luck everyone!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by terasion lin
Hi you guys, didn't realise there was a tsr forum for this scheme haha. I also applied this year and had my two interviews. Yeah, interviewers said they were trying to sort out some form of online group team session and that i'd hear back by the end of next week, which lines up. Good luck everyone!

Which scheme did you apply for? :smile: Good luck!
Engineering, like a few others! I read earlier posts, you seem to be one of the few business applicants 😁
Engineering, like a few others! I read earlier posts, you seem to be one of the few business applicants 😁

Yeah haha. have you heard anything so far?
nah nothing yet, early days atm, could be anytime between today and Friday. you?
nah nothing yet, early days atm, could be anytime between today and Friday. you?

Nothing yet 🙂
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 55
Anyone heard anything yet?

Hey! Yes I got an email saying I've been invited for a virtual group assessment. Wbu? Any news?
Original post by pj102
Hey! Yes I got an email saying I've been invited for a virtual group assessment. Wbu? Any news?

Same! Final stage, good luck to us!
Anybody completed their assessment day yet?
Original post by _SlickRick_
Anybody completed their assessment day yet?

yes, just waiting for results now. you?
yes, just waiting for results now. you?

mine is tomorrow :smile: do you have any tips? what is it like?

Quick Reply

Latest