The Student Room Group
...damn them and their perfect faces to hell!
Reply 2
Their faces arent perfect though.
Reply 3
Adriana Lima :love: She is perrrrfect.

absolutely gorgeous :coma:
Reply 4
i was watching that but stopped because i thought they were all quite unpretty.
they're too... shiny. not plastic shiny, just... shiny. like oily glistening skin, it was WEIRD.
let us not stereotype all vs models as annoyingly perfect, tyra banks has her flaws.

sort of.
Reply 5
.x.jen.x.
Adriana Lima :love: She is perrrrfect. absolutely gorgeous :coma:

nahhhh, her face is like a big square, it's HUGE and her eyes are WAY too far apart, it's like they're about to float off the sides of her face (a la uma therman in family guy).
she's like a bad version of anchal of antm. she was BEAUTIFUL.
Reply 6
Noémie
nahhhh, her face is like a big square, it's HUGE and her eyes are WAY too far apart, it's like they're about to float off the sides of her face (a la uma therman in family guy).
she's like a bad version of anchal of antm. she was BEAUTIFUL.

LoL...she is absolutely stunning...but all personal taste :smile:
Reply 7
what about mirranda kerr... she's beautiful and not too plastic looking
Oo, nice to see some models who are actually good looking.
Reply 9
DanGrover
Yeah, it's everyone else that's wrong.

You dick head.

I kind of think she is entitled to her opinion :rolleyes:

I can barely name half those models but with exercise and a good skin care regime a lot of girls can look like that. Although all the fake hair is doing my head in
Reply 10
yehh my sister was like ohhh they have such long hair, and i'm like i'm sure they've had a little help with some extensions!! still very very nice though!
Reply 11
Only around 1% of the population looks like that. What's the prob? Be realistic.
Reply 12
storminaDcup
argh dont they just make you sick?! they have like PERFECT BODIES! AND HAIR! AND ARE JUST SOOO PRETTY!! watching the programme at the moment and just feeling a bit envious!

what channel was this on?? thanks :smile:
Reply 13
I don't find the Victoria's Secret models very feminine overall...They are certainly very sleek and honed and toned though.

In my opinion the pinnacle of beauty is a small waist with a good, discernable curve into the hips. So womanly.
They all have gorgeous figures and most of them are very pretty too! To be honest, it makes a nice change to see catwalk models who actually have pretty, girly faces.. most of the catwalk pictures I see feature models with no curves, sunken eyes and ghostly pale skin, and usually look utterly miserable. I much prefer to see girls with curvier figures (slim and toned as they may be), bright and wide smiles, a bit of a tan, a great blow dry and glowing makeup than Lily Cole or Agyness Dean who I don't think look particularly pretty or sexy.

Latest