The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Anyone here applied for Music at University of Liverpool 2020?

hello :smile: i’ve applied for music technology at the university of liverpool, received an offer and selected it as my firm choice but i genuinely don’t know anyone else that’s even applied to the university, let alone for music. anyone here that’s applied for music subjects? i’d really love to get to know a couple of people so i don’t got in completely blind :smile:
Original post by han_ab94
hello :smile: i’ve applied for music technology at the university of liverpool, received an offer and selected it as my firm choice but i genuinely don’t know anyone else that’s even applied to the university, let alone for music. anyone here that’s applied for music subjects? i’d really love to get to know a couple of people so i don’t got in completely blind :smile:

Moved to University of Liverpool :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
did you decide to go with it? i applied a few weeks ago... eek... what's it like?
Original post by han_ab94

Hi there!

Well done on getting into University of Liverpool. I hope you are enjoying it, and im sure you have managed to find plenty of fellow music students. How are you getting on?

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending