The Student Room Group

Is too late??

I know I’ve posted this before but is 3 months enough to get achieve 8s and 9s?? I’m just lacking some motivation.
Original post by TimotheeLaurie
I know I’ve posted this before but is 3 months enough to get achieve 8s and 9s?? I’m just lacking some motivation.

's message above should give you plenty of motivation!! :biggrin:

There's always enough time if you work hard, nor can you do anything about the exams being only three months away. Create a revision timetable (if this works for you) and start studying.
@Hazelly you guys sure?? What did you achieve in your gcse if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by TimotheeLaurie
@Hazelly @ecolier you guys sure?? What did you achieve in your gcse if you don’t mind me asking?

It doesn't matter what we achieved, it's all about what you achieve and how you're going to attain those grades (by staying after school perhaps).

Quite frankly my GCSEs were not the best, but that's due to hospitalizations and other things going on (another story altogether).

However, if you want to get good grades, just start studying and see how it goes. You don't have to go full-on rampage with the books.
(edited 4 years ago)
Alright thanks y’all 💞
I would love to get all 8s and 9s too, and I fully believe that if we both start working right now (yes, now, let's get off TSR) then we can get those grades :smile: Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest