The Student Room Group

Feeling intimated

At uni I worked late in the art studio to finish off my artwork. My teammate who thinks I have a crush on them also stayed late.

They came over to my desk, and joked that I stayed later than normal "you're staying up here late?" he also offered to help me with my work, which was nice.

I felt a bit intimated like I wasn't supposed to stay late in the studio. I think my classmate thought I stayed late because he was there too...I was in the studio for several hours and I didn't even notice he was there.

Maybe, I kinda have a crush on him, there are parts of him I like and some parts I don't. I just wanted to finish off my work so I could have a stress-free day... nothing to do with my teammate,

I think he has a crush on me too.

Should I feel intimated for staying up late in the studio?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
At uni I worked late in the art studio to finish off my artwork. My teammate who thinks I have a crush on them also stayed late.

They came over to my desk, and joked that I stayed later than normal "you're staying up here late?" he also offered to help me with my work, which was nice.

I felt a bit intimated like I wasn't supposed to stay late in the studio. I think my classmate thought I stayed late because he was there too...I was in the studio for several hours and I didn't even notice he was there.

Maybe, I kinda have a crush on him, there are parts of him I like and some parts I don't. I just wanted to finish off my work so I could have a stress-free day... nothing to do with my teammate,

I think he has a crush on me too.

Should I feel intimated for staying up late in the studio?

You definitely shouldn't feel intimidated....staying late to finish work should be a straightforward process. It seems like he's probably there cos your there. I'd recommend either going somewhere else to stay late in future so you don't feel intimated by him, or settle record straight and tell him that you are only there to finish work amd that you don't like him like that. ( idk if you do or not)

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful ive never had any experience like this. Hopefully there's some useful elements. 💜

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending