The Student Room Group

Do all children's nursing courses require an interview, even in clearing?

I'm applying to children's nursing courses at the moment. I've obviously left it very late so I'm not feeling very optimistic about my chances for securing a place for this September.

I'm a mature student with a degree though and I meet all of the a-level and GCSE requirements.

Is it likely that I'll still be able to get a place or is it too late and too competitive? In addition, if I secure a place through clearing would I need to attend a last minute interview? I'm not sure how it works
Reply 1
Original post by blossomx
I'm applying to children's nursing courses at the moment. I've obviously left it very late so I'm not feeling very optimistic about my chances for securing a place for this September.

I'm a mature student with a degree though and I meet all of the a-level and GCSE requirements.

Is it likely that I'll still be able to get a place or is it too late and too competitive? In addition, if I secure a place through clearing would I need to attend a last minute interview? I'm not sure how it works

No, it isn't too late - there's always the cance of spaces not being filled and not enough people making the grades. Even if you did apply via clearing, you wouldn't 100% be guaranteed an offer until you've passed an interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending