The Student Room Group

What is taking 4 A Levels like?

I'm considering taking physics as a fourth a level, but idk if I'll be able to handle the work load, so I just want to know what your thoughts, opinions and experiences are eith taking 4 A levels
No 3 is enough and already as hard as it could get with the amount of work you have to revise for at the end of a levels. What other subjects you choosing to do.
Reply 2
Original post by tahirakhanx
No 3 is enough and already as hard as it could get with the amount of work you have to revise for at the end of a levels. What other subjects you choosing to do.

German, computer science and maths
Original post by cha360
I'm considering taking physics as a fourth a level, but idk if I'll be able to handle the work load, so I just want to know what your thoughts, opinions and experiences are eith taking 4 A levels

I have done 5 AS level subjects and that was too much. End up having to repeat the AS part again while doing A levels. currently I'm doing 4 A level subjects and it's still too heavy, probably because I'm also doing the AS part. I'm doing Math, Chem, Bio and Physics. But Generally, universities just require 3 A level subjects and my advice is to do the 3 so you can focus more on them and score high because end of the day, high grades is all that matters :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest