The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

firmed it! How do I sort out accommodation tho?
I haven’t got an offer yet. Should I be worried?
Original post by lucyord
Congrats on everyone who got an offer. Are people firming it?
Original post by Nabiha2002
I haven’t got an offer yet. Should I be worried?

Not yet, I think they've sent out less than half of the offers or something. More offers will definitely be sent out on Monday/Tuesday
Original post by HummadAhmed
Not yet, I think they've sent out less than half of the offers or something. More offers will definitely be sent out on Monday/Tuesday

Okay thank you!
Original post by lucyord
Congrats on everyone who got an offer. Are people firming it?

ive gotten an offer for imperial so ive put it liverpool as my insurance. Wouldnt mind ending up there tho its a great uni!
Has anyone booked accommodation yet? Where did you choose?
Original post by Katie156

I did a few weeks ago and chose melville grove I liked the communal feel to it 😊
Reply 27

Looking at crown place but it's the most popular and all the places might be taken by now idk :/. Liverpool has good private accoms that aren't as obvious online eg St Lukes
Reply 28
Original post by mass63
Hi all
I am curious to know the states of the offer holders. would any of you like to share ? This is GCSE & A level plus UCAT score.

Hi,
GCSE’s 999888877B
UCAT 2570 band 3
A levels predicted AAA
I think it was mostly interview performance which resulted in offers though : )
Reply 29

Yeah went for crown place and philharmonic court I think. I’m sure they’re all pretty reasonable.
My daughter has narrowed down to Liverpool and Newcastle, not yet sure which one to firm.
Reply 31
Original post by srikanth.d
My daughter has narrowed down to Liverpool and Newcastle, not yet sure which one to firm.

I was in the same situation, both very nice unis in great cities! In the end I firmed Newcastle and insured Liverpool but that was just following my gut feeling as I really liked both.
Reply 32
Original post by elliebriegal
Hey everyone!

My name's Ellie and I'm Secretary of the Liverpool Medical Students' Society, the biggest and best medsoc in the country! First of all well done for getting an offer from Liverpool; get ready for the best 5/ 6 years of your life if you choose to come to Liverpool!

Please do join the Official LMSS offer holders group on facebook, it is called "Liverpool Medical School Offer Holders 2020" for all the latest on your future students' society and to ask any questions you may have.

Don't be shy!

- For 1st years, how many weeks is the accommodation contract ?
- Where do most 1st year medics stay in terms of accommodation ?
Hi I just got my offer thing is it says start date 28th September 2021 is this an error have others got this ?? Is this bc they r giving me time to do my a levels if I need to bc of the current situation?
Reply 34
Original post by Crazy cacti
Hi I just got my offer thing is it says start date 28th September 2021 is this an error have others got this ?? Is this bc they r giving me time to do my a levels if I need to bc of the current situation?

Check your exact offer. It sounds like you've been given a deferred offer
Original post by lucyord
Check your exact offer. It sounds like you've been given a deferred offer

Yeah I did lol I just got the email through
Original post by oliro
- For 1st years, how many weeks is the accommodation contract ?
- Where do most 1st year medics stay in terms of accommodation ?

Halls us usually a 39 week contract from what I remember
There isn't really one halls that medics stay in! People are usually spread about the University Halls
Reply 37
I just firmed Liverpool and my first choice for accommodation is crown place, anyone else?
Original post by 1Laila
I just firmed Liverpool and my first choice for accommodation is crown place, anyone else?

Yeah same!
Can u book accommodation without firming any universities yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending