The Student Room Group

Can somebody help me with this?

so....i know this is normal during this time, but I'm super depressed, i literally have nobody to talk to me and it sucks so i wanted to know if anyone would be willing to chat maybe? if not, that's fine too, thanks!!
Original post by Anonymous
so....i know this is normal during this time, but I'm super depressed, i literally have nobody to talk to me and it sucks so i wanted to know if anyone would be willing to chat maybe? if not, that's fine too, thanks!!

Send me a PM, I can help you?
im so sorry you feel like this :frown:

I've been having problems too so you aren't alone. I'm always here if you wanna to talk about anything❤️
TSR is a great place. Start a thread about anything you wnat to chat about . You will see people joining in with the convo.
Reply 4
Original post by Sameera714
Send me a PM, I can help you?

sure :smile: thanks <3
Reply 5
Original post by confusedpeaches
im so sorry you feel like this :frown:

I've been having problems too so you aren't alone. I'm always here if you wanna to talk about anything❤️

yeah of course, i'll pm you <33
Reply 6
Original post by Kutie Karen
TSR is a great place. Start a thread about anything you wnat to chat about . You will see people joining in with the convo.

whenever i do, nobody replies xD xD
Yeh i’ve been feeling alot more down lately , know you’re not alone x we’re all in this together and my messages are open to anyone who needs to get stuff off their chest or just needs a chat :smile:
I would love to message people

Nobody ever messages me

Problem is I'm illiterate so I feel this causes some issues
Reply 9
Original post by A giant chicken
I would love to message people

Nobody ever messages me

Problem is I'm illiterate so I feel this causes some issues

oh, i'm sorry, i can msg you if you want?
Gimme a mo and i’ll drop you a pm , no worries :smile: x
Original post by Anonymous
Gimme a mo and i’ll drop you a pm , no worries :smile: x

frfr, him or me? i'm guessing him tho xD

Quick Reply

Latest