The Student Room Group

I brang a kn*fe into school

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _gcx
It's almost definitely the case that literally no-one except you remembers this.

People do dumb stuff when they're young, you just have to get over it. This is not even that bad in the grand scheme of things.

But the police came in and the lesson were stopped on that dya
Reply 21
Original post by unknownuser197
I feel like what I did was so bad

You lied about being rich. That really isnt a big deal.
I feel like what I did was so bad

What about bringing a knife to your school would ingratiate you with these boys who fell out with you? I don't get that.
Bless him - it makes perfect sense as well, doesn't it?!
Original post by Deggs_14
Doesn't sound too dangerous then. Seems like you wanted social validation and to be accepted into a friendship group.

Yeah I was that quiet girl who was an outcast lol
Original post by Possibly this
What about bringing a knife to your school would ingratiate you with these boys who fell out with you? I don't get that.

We are all girls this isn't about those gang things
Original post by Capri13
You lied about being rich. That really isnt a big deal.

I was in year 5 that time

1. girls can be in gangs
2. I didn't presume you were in one, that's why I was asking how the knife would get you to be friends with them again.

Are young children legally or morally responsible for their actions? NO

Childhood is the period of time where you learn about how to behave.
Reply 29
I was in year 5 that time

Thats the point. Why the fk are u getting depressed over something you did in Year 5?
Original post by glassalice
So in other words, when you where a kid, you decided to show off to your friends. You also had some self esteem issues.

I hate to break this to you but.... ALL KIDS SHOW OFF AT SOME POINT AND MOST KIDS HAVE SOME FORM OF SELF ESTEEM ISSUE.

I still have low self esteem the thing I didnt want to show off I wanted sympathy I know this is ridiculous. I'm a girl I wanted to be friends with those girls again we were like best friends and I kept lying that I was rich and one day they found out it was all lies and I wasnt friends with them anymore I thought I'd never be I thought I'd never have any friends ever again where I'd feel happy and wanted to I branga knife I didnr want to show it to anyone but there has been cases where there was theft in our class and my friends were involved because it was their items that were stolen so our class had a check up and when the teacher came to my bag I threw the knife like a fool because I pretended like i didnt bring it in and that it was someone else
Original post by Capri13
Thats the point. Why the fk are u getting depressed over something you did in Year 5?

But I brang a knife in year 6
Reply 32
But where does the knife play in?
Im quite confused.
Original post by Possibly this
1. girls can be in gangs
2. I didn't presume you were in one, that's why I was asking how the knife would get you to be friends with them again.

Oh I'm so sorry I thought you meant it in that way that I was trying to get into a gang.
My answer is I actually dont even remember I thought i just would be friends with them again but at the end they never were meant to be
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
But I brang a knife in year 6

So what? It was year 6 lol

How old r u now?
I still have low self esteem the thing I didnt want to show off I wanted sympathy I know this is ridiculous. I'm a girl I wanted to be friends with those girls again we were like best friends and I kept lying that I was rich and one day they found out it was all lies and I wasnt friends with them anymore I thought I'd never be I thought I'd never have any friends ever again where I'd feel happy and wanted to I branga knife I didnr want to show it to anyone but there has been cases where there was theft in our class and my friends were involved because it was their items that were stolen so our class had a check up and when the teacher came to my bag I threw the knife like a fool because I pretended like i didnt bring it in and that it was someone else

Original post by LovelyMrFox
But where does the knife play in?
Im quite confused.

Read that
Brang? Brang?! What is this new word you've invented?
Reply 37
i had a major falling out with a friend at school once and then one day i see him and he waves a knife at me. i offer him out, and he points to the knife again, i offer him out again.

he starts walking towards me with the knife but his two female friends hold him back.

probably not one of my wisest moments but i live to tell the tale :h:
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous
Read that

Ok but why did you bring a knife in the first place?
Oh I'm so sorry I thought you meant it in that way that I was trying to get into a gang.
My answer is I actually dont even remember I thought i just would be friends with them again but at the end they never were meant to be

At the end of the day, if that's the worst thing you've ever done, I think you're doing alright. Ok, you said you were rich and you weren't, that's not that big of a deal and whilst bringing in a knife is a big deal in a way, that would only be in a violence-related context which is not. I think of much worse I'd done by the time i finished primary school

Quick Reply

Latest