The Student Room Group

A level photography Personal study titles/topics

I am not too sure what title/topic to look into for my personal study for photography (year13). So, far I am leaning towards looking into fashion; street fashion supposedly is something I am interested in also with linking to social media.

does anyone have any ideas for a title or perhaps advice?
Hi, I moved your post to a more specific forum :h: hopefully, people with more knowledge will see this better
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
Hi, I moved your post to a more specific forum :h: hopefully, people with more knowledge will see this better

Thank you
Reply 3
Hi! I just started my personal study too for a level, and I would advise picking a vague-ish title for now, you can always adapt it later! Maybe start with a word, like fashion, or social media and you can adapt that as you go along and if you find an area you're more interested in you can take it that way. The examiner wants to see progress. Overall I would say that the fashion idea is good, but Id be careful of being too niche, if you did fashion and made it cool and funky your project would stand out a lot because I can assure you theres a lot of people who just take pretty pictures already, make it weird!!

Sorry this is super late though, good luck!! x
Original post by Imlostaf
Hi! I just started my personal study too for a level, and I would advise picking a vague-ish title for now, you can always adapt it later! Maybe start with a word, like fashion, or social media and you can adapt that as you go along and if you find an area you're more interested in you can take it that way. The examiner wants to see progress. Overall I would say that the fashion idea is good, but Id be careful of being too niche, if you did fashion and made it cool and funky your project would stand out a lot because I can assure you theres a lot of people who just take pretty pictures already, make it weird!!

Sorry this is super late though, good luck!! x

What’s about the title ‘The Media’. Is that a good one and vague enough?
Also how could the personal study be linked to advertising?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending