Hey

post removed

Scroll to see replies

I hated PE both in primary and secondary schools, i'm lazy af
PE in yr 11 was lit, they didnt care about what we did
I hate PE soooo much :hand:
I’m primary it was rubbish.
In secondary we did a wider variety of sports
Primary rounders was fun like in yr6 but before that it was just hula hoops and bean bags which was kinda rubbish.
those big climbing frames in primary were funn, but we barely used them
Reply 7
Since i was the fastest (girl) long distance runner at my secondary school in most PE classes in the summer I had to practice some running. But since they liked me it was good most of the time as I got to choose what group to join XD
hated it in primary loved it in secondary cos we did actual sport like rugby, swimming, basketball
P.E in secondary school was much better. You could play actual sports from Javelin to Rugby.
yeah cos my school was rlly small and we didn't have a playground or sports hall so we had to go offsite for our sports lessons. so we went to the leisure centre and used the pool, halls and the field there.
we did cricket all the time in primary smh
we actually did trampolining in secondary- i thought it would be fun, but man your whole body aches after
Reply 13
I... like...swimming. so primary :smile:

Spoiler

youre lucky if you had an outdoor area or a sports hall. going offsite for sports always ended up in us being late coming back smh. we came back to school at like 5 (we normally finish school at 4:30).
no i was exhausted it was like we had barely any free time. we ended at 4:30 everyday cos every class had a trip every week "enrichment" we just messed around lol. and because we had sports offsite so we would have more time in the afternoon. 8 hours everyday of school smh
No, like the ones you see on the olympics, and we did do tricks, but not flips
wait which school is this? i used to go to a school like that
oh , no i went somewhere else but i do know that school
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by headless chick
those big climbing frames in primary were funn, but we barely used them

Tru I forgot about them they were so fun and Yh we hardly got to use them

Quick Reply

Latest