The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Campbell House (East)

Hello i am going to be studying at Campbell
House East, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these UCL halls? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
House East, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these UCL halls? :smile:

Hey, I’m at west
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2

Hi me too, it would be nice to have a group chat actually, Ive been trying to find one.
Reply 3
Original post by asafesoul
Hi me too, it would be nice to have a group chat actually, Ive been trying to find one.

That would be great! Do you have instagram?
Reply 4
Original post by saintcapone
Hey, I’m at west

Cool! Do you have any kind of social media we can connect on?
Original post by saintcapone
Hey, I’m at west

hey i just found out im at campbell house east! msg me if you wanna talk :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by veganchemist
hey i just found out im at campbell house east! msg me if you wanna talk :smile:

Hey! That’s cool, can you message privately on here? :smile:
Reply 7
Hey! I'm immediately opposite the main UCL Bloomsbury campus, Arthur Tattersall, (so walking distance of Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Street, Soho, Chinatown etc.) Very nice kitchens and stuff there. Would anyone here be interested in swapping? I just like the look of Campbell East :smile:
Reply 8

Hey, I just found out I'm in Campbell east. Do u have IG, or do u know if there's a groupchat somewhere?
Reply 9
Original post by lucmeister
Hey, I just found out I'm in Campbell east. Do u have IG, or do u know if there's a groupchat somewhere?

Hey, yes I do have instagram! There is a group chat on whatsapp, and goin (the app). If you can’t find it I can send you my insta privately and send a link! :smile:
Reply 10
Hey, yes I do have instagram! There is a group chat on whatsapp, and goin (the app). If you can’t find it I can send you my insta privately and send a link! :smile:

That would be really helpful, I can't seem to find it anywhere 😭😭

hey I’m staying there too! It looks good , I’ve heard it’s social because there’s 10 ppl per flat, but I’m confused with the bathroom situation .. apparently there’s bathrooms with 2 showers and a toilet, so that sounds as if youre basically using a shower next to a rando who’s on the toilet ahahah
Reply 12
hey I’m staying there too! It looks good , I’ve heard it’s social because there’s 10 ppl per flat, but I’m confused with the bathroom situation .. apparently there’s bathrooms with 2 showers and a toilet, so that sounds as if youre basically using a shower next to a rando who’s on the toilet ahahah

Oh cool! Are you in any group chats already? Oh god, I mean I guess it will bring you and your flat mates closer haha🤣
Oh cool! Are you in any group chats already? Oh god, I mean I guess it will bring you and your flat mates closer haha🤣

Haha true, it will be an interesting experience! Yes I’m in a WhatsApp one, no one is talking on it tho lol. If you’re on the main UCL one you’ll find it as it’s linked
Reply 14
Haha true, it will be an interesting experience! Yes I’m in a WhatsApp one, no one is talking on it tho lol. If you’re on the main UCL one you’ll find it as it’s linked

Yeah I am on the WhatsApp one, I wonder who you are haha, we were speaking on there before but that was like two weeks ago.
Reply 15
i’m in west and literally no one talks on the gc it’s so dead. does anyone actually know anything about the layout of the rooms etc because i can’t find much. except for the showers in the stairs of course
Original post by Bepsis
i’m in west and literally no one talks on the gc it’s so dead. does anyone actually know anything about the layout of the rooms etc because i can’t find much. except for the showers in the stairs of course

Hey I’m in west too, could you pm the link to the gc to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending