The Student Room Group

Looking for other Collier Road house residents!

Just booked my accommodation at Collier Road, just wondering if there's any other people close to no.7 as that's where I've booked! Would love to know some of you before attending so it's not completely alien 😄
Reply 1
Original post by faye248
Just booked my accommodation at Collier Road, just wondering if there's any other people close to no.7 as that's where I've booked! Would love to know some of you before attending so it's not completely alien 😄

hey, what course are you doing? i'll be at 17 Collier and if you check out my convo thread there's others also on collier so you may find some fellow no 7's there
Reply 2
Original post by jaker-f
hey, what course are you doing? i'll be at 17 Collier and if you check out my convo thread there's others also on collier so you may find some fellow no 7's there

hey! sure I'll go over to your forum, I'm doing psychology course with a placement year :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by faye248

Hiya i’ve booked no. 27 and my friend has booked no.1 we’re both doing nursing what course are you doing?
Reply 4
Original post by tansyfae82
Hiya i’ve booked no. 27 and my friend has booked no.1 we’re both doing nursing what course are you doing?

Hey :smile: I've booked number 7 but I'm doing psychology with a placement year. Looking forward to it, tbh, I really only enjoy psychology at this point so hoping for good teachers and that I actually enjoy the subject
Reply 5
Original post by tansyfae82

Hey I just booked no. 27 as well a couple of days ago and I'm doing cyber security. Have you booked a slot to get your keys yet?
Reply 6
Original post by R3hana
Hey I just booked no. 27 as well a couple of days ago and I'm doing cyber security. Have you booked a slot to get your keys yet?

Hey I know it wasn’t aimed to me but have you got snap to join the Collier Rd snap group :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by fayegfayeg
Hey I know it wasn’t aimed to me but have you got snap to join the Collier Rd snap group :smile:

Yeah it's rehana0504
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending