The Student Room Group

How many bones can you crack?

I probably do this way too much. I've managed to crack my toes, knees, penis (not a bone obviously but still fairly impressive I guess), my chest (when arching my back), back, fingers, elbows, neck.

A friend of mine has something strange with their hands so all they have to do is wiggle them and they click constantly. Quite cool. I haven't been able to master cracking my neck properly yet - I pretty much have a hold on all the others though.

And I'm off to bed. N'night :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends how high the drop is :smile:
Reply 2
I just pulled a broken wrist back into position... it kinda went 'crunch' more than 'crack' :P
Reply 3
Bit early for bed isn't it?
I don't click them on purpose, but my hips, knees, feet and shoulders always click!
Reply 5
That really depends on just how pissed off I am at the guy :p:
Reply 6
Loads...toes, ankle, knee, hip, cocyx (oh yeah that one freaked me out when I found that out), pretty much all the ones up my spine if i turn around, my shoulder, my neck, all my fingers, my wrists, and then the bit at the very top of each leg.

I dont do them intentionally, apart from the fingers, they just do them naturally, most of them anyway.

yeah im a bit of a freak....
Reply 7
Back,Waist,Neck,Fingers
Reply 8
All my knuckles and thumbs. All my toes. My neck. My back. My wrist. My knees. Upon occasion my jaw.
Reply 9
My fingers and thumbs, my wrists, my elbows, my shoulders, my neck, my back, my hips, my knees, my ankles and my toes! I crack all the time, it's awful, if I kneel down you hear a massive snap and people are like, 'Eww!'

I'm always cracking my fingers on purpose though, I really should stop it :p:
Reply 10
Your penis isn't meant to crack.
MSB

True facts. I wouldn't even know where to crack it from...the middle or at the base of the shaft? :s-smilie:

Btw, I'm honoured to be in your profile :o:
Reply 12
asdasta
I probably do this way too much. I've managed to crack my penis

wow, that doesnt seem phyiscally possible.
Reply 13
Fingers - both at the knuckle and also at the bending joint, wrist, shoulders.. every vertabre from the top of my neck to the bottom of my spine, elbows, knees, hips and toes. My body is a bit of a mess because of it I think - wish I didn't click but they all do without me even really having to do anything. I do click my neck purpously else it aches :s really grosses people out - quite the party trick though
MSB

Its a ligament pop at the base - its harmless.
I've cracked my skull. For realz.
Reply 16
whats_its_face
Its a ligament pop at the base - its harmless.

Oh, a ligament pop.
I bet your penis looks like a giraffe now.
Ears (It feels so good when I crack it), neck, chest, back, waist, elbows, wrists, fingers, knuckles, knees, feet, toes.
I can voluntarily crack my shoulders, back, elbows, wrists, hands, every finger and thumbs, hips, not knees!, ankles and not toes!

Quick Reply

Latest