The Student Room Group

Anxiety blog

Scroll to see replies

I’m terrible at handling my money. I spend my money too fast and recklessly.
But I really want a tattoo this year. A cute tattoo to help with my anxiety because it has a cute inspirational saying that I can easily see if I’m feeling anxious or depressed.

I’ve lost 10kg last year and I’ve now gained 5kg of it back. :frown: I look like a flat slob. I will never be able to lose weight. Doesn’t help with my social anxiety cause I feel like everyone’s thinking I’m fat when I’m outside in public.

When I am having an anxiety attack, I NEED air. Imagine if I’m working indoors for hours. My life is so depressing :frown:
Sad R&B/POP songs 💘 ☔️
I like singing but it’s hard to sing to people because I get anxious then my singing voice doesn’t sound good anymore because my chest is tight and I’m struggling to breathe. Wish it would just go away.

I’m having a bad anxiety attack now :frown:

Goodnight
4/5 anxiety level

Was having ruminations of when people were saying mean things and that gave me anxiety. I also had plenty of social anxiety today when I went to go shopping. And I felt depressed today.
I hate anxiety It so depressing for me:frown:
Original post by goldie2021
I hate anxiety It so depressing for me:frown:

Get help please if you can. Anxiety ruins lives
Everyone has their bad days. Once it’s midnight, that day belongs to the past. Focus on the present, not the past.
Original post by TheStarboy
Everyone has their bad days. Once it’s midnight, that day belongs to the past. Focus on the present, not the past.

I’m trying my best to fight my thoughts but they keep appearing :frown:
Depression is wanting to stay in bed ALL day
3/5 anxiety attack

I’ve been on venlaflaxine for 2 weeks now and I feel no affect. I’m really concerned about my low energy. I don’t know how I’ll survive at uni when I feel so tired all the time. Thank you depression. I’m tired of waiting. I’m tired of being tired:frown:
how are u thats what i meant sorry:redface:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by luna wolf 12
how ur alright

Sorry?
Anxiety level 5/5
Looking back at the thread and just seeing how much I suffered is so unbelievably depressing. And seeing the numbers go up makes me feel hopeless. My chest is extra tight today, fml😔
Actually, my anxiety today is super high. Wtf. It’s definitely a 5. I can’t breathe, it really hurts. I don’t know if it’s because the 2 week venlaflaxine I was given has finished yesterday and I can’t call for an appointment till Monday. Maybe that’s why my anxiety is up the roof today for NO APPARENT REASON. ****:frown: I’m scared.
I haven’t felt this level of intensity for a long time. This anxiety attack is much higher than a 5. I’ll have to add a 6 now because this one is brutal. Feel like my chest is gonna explode
Anxiety if it was a song title
I have been coughing lately so I could have the coronovirus 😐 hard to tell if it’s anxiety or coronavirus. If I get a fever then I’ll know for sure
Anxiety 4/5
Depression 3/5

I think I may also have cPTSD. I hope not :frown: I may book an appointment for a gp to tell me. I’ve been having constant bad dreams every night being back with my abusers and my high school bullies. Both left me traumatised. The situation never happened but same people and abusing me still. But it isn’t a flashback.
I really hope I don’t have to add another mental health disorder to the list, depression and anxiety already work overtime just to mess my day. I can’t have ptsd too😔😔
Warning - suicide

Spoiler

Original post by Ciel.
why is this thread on my watched list? so annoying.

Because you commented on it. You can easily take it off.

Quick Reply

Latest