jacobharmison17
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What would my chances be of getting into Oxford for PPE? I achieved 10 straight grade 9s at GCSE, and I am predicted 3 A*s at A level, Maths, Physics, Biology (and an EPQ looking at the UK and US health systems). I scored 47/50 on my first TSA 1 try.
jacobharmison17
Rep:
?
(Original post by jacobharmison17)
What would my chances be of getting into Oxford for PPE? I achieved 10 straight grade 9s at GCSE, and I am predicted 3 A*s at A level, Maths, Physics, Biology (and an EPQ looking at the UK and US health systems). I scored 47/50 on my first TSA 1 try.
Jonah9000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What would my chances be of getting into Oxford for PPE? I achieved 10 straight grade 9s at GCSE, and I am predicted 3 A*s at A level, Maths, Physics, Biology (and an EPQ looking at the UK and US health systems). I scored 47/50 on my first TSA
I don’t know. Maths A-level is relevant to economics but you haven’t studied politics or philosophy at all yet, they may not like that. What year are you in? Can you quickly take a fourth philosophy A-level?
jacobharmison17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jonah9000)
I don’t know. Maths A-level is relevant to economics but you haven’t studied politics or philosophy at all yet, they may not like that. What year are you in? Can you quickly take a fourth philosophy A-level?
I have done enough research to know that is incorrect. No prior study of politics, philosophy or economics is required or expected. My school does not offer any of the three. Further and wider reading, engagement with and a demonstrable interest in the three areas is essential. Thanks for the reply.
jacobharmison17
Rep:
?
Chloe Fu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
TSA is of significance...I think you have a fairly big chance. Are you also a PPE applicant for 2021 entry?
jacobharmison17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chloe Fu)
TSA is of significance...I think you have a fairly big chance. Are you also a PPE applicant for 2021 entry?
Yea i think so possibly, although I'm also considering physics and natural sciences I'm guessing you're applying for PPE too, if so good luck with your app
Chloe Fu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yea i think so possibly, although I'm also considering physics and natural sciences I'm guessing you're applying for PPE too, if so good luck with your app
Thanks. So do you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (13)
19.7%
Better than expected (16)
24.24%
Worse than expected (37)
56.06%

Watched Threads