Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Look and Grazia weekly addictions.
    Glamour as a monthly addiction.
    And of course, Vogue, a true monthly addiction, although its only purpose, is so that i can wish that one day when i marry a rich man i can afford the things in it!

ReputationRep:
    look and more

ReputationRep:
    TSR girls don't like nuts I take it

ReputationRep:
    The Housewife, weekly.

Last week, they had a column on how to perform submissive sex acts on YOUR MAN.

ReputationRep:
    The Word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    TSR girls don't like nuts I take it
    More of a GQ girl tbh.

And I like dry roasted nuts :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I am like a middle-aged woman in that I don't read girls' magainzes such as Shout and Bliss, and I don't read young women's mags like Cosmopolitan and Glamour - for me, it's all about Good Housekeeping and Woman & Home! I also read She and sometimes Red and Easy Living, and I adore magazines like Beautiful Home and 25 Beautiful Kitchens

ReputationRep:
    Glamour and Closer. Bit of fashion, and a bit of that celeb gossip you know you can't resist.

ReputationRep:
    Glamour & COMPANY

Glamour and Cosmo for trains and sitting at airports.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em[ily])
    New Scientist :cool:
    :yep:

If you're looking for a fashion magazine I'd go for Glamour. Obviously there's Vogue. Teen Vogue is also good as well as Elle.

ReputationRep:
    The Economist, Runners World Magazine and sometimes Vogue.

ReputationRep:
    vice magazine sometimes, anyone else read it?

ReputationRep:
    Grazia! Fashion, beauty, a little bit of celebrity and enough human interest to make me feel intelligent!
    Vogue.. the ads are great for later use as material for my art homework

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I personally think Elle and Glamour are the best ones out there and I usually buy either one or the other each month but then sometimes I buy both. Glamour is slightly 'trashier' than Elle (but I wouldn't call it trashy at all) and Elle is slightly more 'fashiony' than Glamour. But they both do good articles and have good 'wearable' fashion articles, as opposed to stuff like Vogue that features stuff no-one can afford (well...).

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, and American Teen Vogue, that's *really* good (just make sure you buy the American version, not the crummy British one)...

ReputationRep:
    theyre all quite bad, but some are a lot worse than others! i bought one (for a laugh) once and it had stories in it like "i was paralysed by... a till!" and these horrible agony aunt collumns based on horoscopes. haha

ReputationRep:
    Grafik and Creative review lol its not to everybody's taste. Other than that i dont read mags.

ReputationRep:
    kerrang
    it's quite crap though
    but it will do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by music is my girlfriend)
    Ooh, I used to like Elle Girl.

Then it disappeared one day without warning..
    I know

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.