The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Look and Grazia weekly addictions.
Glamour as a monthly addiction.
And of course, Vogue, a true monthly addiction, although its only purpose, is so that i can wish that one day when i marry a rich man i can afford the things in it!
look and more
Reply 42
TSR girls don't like nuts I take it
Reply 43
The Housewife, weekly.

Last week, they had a column on how to perform submissive sex acts on YOUR MAN.
Reply 44
The Word

:biggrin:
Fusion
TSR girls don't like nuts I take it

More of a GQ girl tbh.

And I like dry roasted nuts :yep:
Reply 46
I am like a middle-aged woman in that I don't read girls' magainzes such as Shout and Bliss, and I don't read young women's mags like Cosmopolitan and Glamour - for me, it's all about Good Housekeeping and Woman & Home! I also read She and sometimes Red and Easy Living, and I adore magazines like Beautiful Home and 25 Beautiful Kitchens :biggrin:
Reply 47
Glamour and Closer. Bit of fashion, and a bit of that celeb gossip you know you can't resist.
Reply 48
Glamour & COMPANY
Glamour and Cosmo for trains and sitting at airports.
[QUOTE='em[ily]']New Scientist :cool:

:yep:

If you're looking for a fashion magazine I'd go for Glamour. Obviously there's Vogue. Teen Vogue is also good as well as Elle.
Reply 51
The Economist, Runners World Magazine and sometimes Vogue.
Reply 52
vice magazine sometimes, anyone else read it?
Grazia! Fashion, beauty, a little bit of celebrity and enough human interest to make me feel intelligent!
Vogue.. the ads are great for later use as material for my art homework :biggrin:
Hmm...I personally think Elle and Glamour are the best ones out there and I usually buy either one or the other each month but then sometimes I buy both. Glamour is slightly 'trashier' than Elle (but I wouldn't call it trashy at all) and Elle is slightly more 'fashiony' than Glamour. But they both do good articles and have good 'wearable' fashion articles, as opposed to stuff like Vogue that features stuff no-one can afford (well...).
Oooh, and American Teen Vogue, that's *really* good (just make sure you buy the American version, not the crummy British one)...
Reply 56
theyre all quite bad, but some are a lot worse than others! i bought one (for a laugh) once and it had stories in it like "i was paralysed by... a till!" and these horrible agony aunt collumns based on horoscopes. haha
Grafik and Creative review lol its not to everybody's taste. Other than that i dont read mags.
Reply 58
kerrang
it's quite crap though
but it will do
music is my girlfriend
Ooh, I used to like Elle Girl.

Then it disappeared one day without warning..

I know :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending